Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Loss of a Great Man

Having moved from the area, I haven't been to Silverdale in a while. While I was a member there, I always took the time to step in and chat with Seth. A great guy.

Your in a better place now Seth. RIP.

My condolences to the entire family.

I never had the pleasure of meeting the man; my loss for sure. My heartfelt sympathies and prayers for the family.

Regards,
    49Reo
    It is up to all of us to maintain what so many have fought and died to gain

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    RIP Seth. I cannot even imagine how his family feels at this time. While I do not know the family, if they read this, my family and I offer our most sincerest condolences during this time.

Did not have the pleasure of meeting this man but he seemed like a free spirit and a man of true passion, two things this world needs more of. The numerous comments on this thread stand as an obvious testament to the level of respect and friendship this man garnered. Seems to me a life so well lived, though too short, should be celebrated more than mourned.
    IDIC - Infinite diversity from infinite combinations. "I am an alien and so are you and yet somehow we are also part of each other and part of everything that is".
    ~Gene Roddenberry~

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Very sad

RIP
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

just prayed for his family and friends..RIP..

CGN Regular
    I'm very sorry for the loss. It is a loss to the firearm community. He made me feel very welcome as a new enthusiast, and would always take time to explain things for me. God Bless

CGN frequent flyer
    Kudos to all of you guys for stepping up and opening the shop yesterday. That took some backbone. The club felt kinda weird and all, coz of what has happened, but you fellas soldiered on. Nicely done.

Expired Business Member
    I would like to thank the CGN members for all there kind words. I have gone through and read each post on both threads. Today is my first day back in the store and it feels like home cause as this was a passion we both shared.

Again thanks to all for such great support, this means a lot to me and my family.

Sara Lanzalone, Ameris, Lillian and Ruby

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789