Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more pick ups?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 41 Colt's Avatar

Question No more pick ups?

I noticed on your site you do not allow pick ups and drop ins anymore, that's too bad, chatting with Henry about gun stuff was one of the reasons he was great to deal with. Why the new policy?

I'm curious too... Why? Unfortunately that will affect the likelyhood of my next purchase going to another local supplier where I can save on shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Too bad, funniest part was going in to chat with Henry.

Read somewhere about liability which makes sense given where his pick up location is.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

could be that with all the drop in chats he couldn't get anything done? hard to shoot the shti when you're running a business.

Just a guess, never dealt there.

I enjoyed the chat as well, but realistically, a $10 flat shipping rate locally isn't going to be a significant addition to most orders.
    Turn up the good, turn down the suck.

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Hey Guys
    You are all correct. There is a liability issue & also there got to be too many pick ups & guys dropping in out of the blue.
    My apologies to my customers that this new policy has messed up.

I will ship any size order (up to 75 lbs) in the Lower Mainland for $10.00 or less.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Nierychlo View Post
    I will ship any size order (up to 75 lbs) in the Lower Mainland for $10.00 or less.
    Regards, Henry
    Oh wow, great to know that. Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer
    Hey Guys
    You are all correct. There is a liability issue & also there got to be too many pick ups & guys dropping in out of the blue.

Regards, Henry
    That is to bad, my favorite times were talking guns and ammo with fellow shooters,

World is changing, for the worst!

I was disappointed at first, but for what shipping costs compared to gas + the new bridge toll, I'm actually saving money! Especially when the toll goes up next year.....

He still has my business.
    "....He fought because he had to fight. He died, that's all. It was his unlucky night" -"Luck", a poem by Dennis McHarrie

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    Hey Guys

Regards, Henry
    let me know by PM if John can still drop in for us island guys...............

I put a coffee pot and donut box in my shop.........they don't get in the door until they donate to the donation box though.......and if they do I usually put them to work........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast