Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more pick ups?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodave View Post
    let me know by PM if John can still drop in for us island guys...............

I put a coffee pot and donut box in my shop.........they don't get in the door until they donate to the donation box though.......and if they do I usually put them to work........
    Worst case, I'm in Surrey as well, you can have it shipped for the $10 flat rate to my place, then pick up here, there might just be a small holding fee of a box of ammo or some reloading supplies of some sort.. :-)
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

Can you update "Sticky: Steps to Placing an Order on My Website" to reflect shipping policy?
    Last time I ordered I just picked up, was gonna do the same but couldn't find the select pickup button. Figured out the issue when I noticed this thread at the bottom of the page.
    I'm also noticing that Canpar wants to charge me $14 to ship my order on your page, pretty sure I am under 75 lbs... Has flat $10 ceased or do you bill for shipping later and cap it to $10 then?
    And if I wanted to pay cash... how would you recommend I do that?

Pat

thats too bad. Im not home during the day to accept a delivery and the depot is in burnaby, if canpar even does that, which is way further than surrey to drive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12