Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: XCRs in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    How long of a wait for the 5.56 xcrs have those of you who received them? Guys who post on here asking for updates every two days usually annoy me, so I'm trying to refrain from doing it myself. But this is an excercise in patience. The "six year old on Christmas Eve" side of me just can't sleep. And if wolverine could provide a clue, I'll just eat all the candy in my stocking and go back to bed for a couple hours.
    based on what's showing "in stock" on the Wolverine website, I'm going to guess that this last shipment of -L's were only 7.62x39... but that's only just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegoon View Post
    based on what's showing "in stock" on the Wolverine website, I'm going to guess that this last shipment of -L's were only 7.62x39... but that's only just a guess.
    Wrong guess! When a shipment arrives we have to pull all back orders first before we put the balance (if there is one into our sytem) otherwise a person line could jump in front of a back order. This is why it takes a few days from day of arrival to day of depature to process a shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I delayed repling as I was waiting for an ETA for our next shipment. All the customers who were in line for a rifle from this shipment have been notified or at least we have tried to contact them. If you haven't recieved a call or e-mail then you are out of luck for this shipment. We do have a few black XCR-l in stock caliber 7.62x39 and others in 6.8.

We do expect to receive another large shipment of XCR-l caliber 5.56 mm (.223) soon I will post ETA as soon as I have it.

Boo Hoo. Back to waiting I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    Boo Hoo. Back to waiting I guess.
    Yep, just received an e-mail, regarding my rifle not being in yet. Back to waiting. February 14th to maybe last week of June first week of July.
    Last edited by gh_defiant; 05-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gh_defiant View Post
    Yep, just received an e-mail, regarding my rifle not being in yet. Back to waiting. February 14th to maybe last week of June first week of July.
    You know we can just switch our order to the in stock 762 rifle and pickup the 223 conversion, which is also in stock.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    w00t! I made the cut! Thanks for the call today! Can't wait to take the new girl out shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    w00t! I made the cut! Thanks for the call today! Can't wait to take the new girl out shooting!
    When did you back order?

Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    You know we can just switch our order to the in stock 762 rifle and pickup the 223 conversion, which is also in stock.

Thanks,
    I already bought the 7.62 conversion. They would have to take that back. Also, wanted it in tan.

I thought of this, but I'll wait.

Eventually I will have a XCR-L in .223 with a 1:7HB

Quote Originally Posted by gh_defiant View Post
    I already bought the 7.62 conversion. They would have to take that back. Also, wanted it in tan.

I thought of this, but I'll wait.

Eventually I will have a XCR-L in .223 with a 1:7HB
    You are waiting for the tan xcr? maybe that's why yours is taking so long?

But the tan one is a sexy rifle.

Deleted
    Last edited by LexInfidelis; 10-22-2018 at 02:47 PM.