Thread: Buy and Shoot?

Buy and Shoot?

Hey,

Was just in your store today and I saw that you have a Glock 21SF in stock (just what I've been looking for). Hopefully it's still there next time I visit... Don't know why I didn't buy it right then and there...

If I bought the Glock 21 I know I could take it home with a short term ATT. Could I use it at the range the same day, before taking it home? (I just became a Silverdale member, and am taking the club ATT course soon).
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.

Due to the CFO's rules, and due to the fact that Lanz and Silverdale have a different address you can't buy something and use it the same day even if you have your LTATT. You technically need to drive home, then come back to use the range.
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    Due to the CFO's rules, and due to the fact that Lanz and Silverdale have a different address you can't buy something and use it the same day even if you have your LTATT. You technically need to drive home, then come back to use the range.
    what if u got a STATT from Lanz to Silverdale? to 1) save the back & forth trip & 2) show CFO how goofy some of their "policies" are....
    "A man's home is his castle"- that's how it should be defended.
    Member: CSSA, CPC, CCFR, Scrap C-68, C-17, for any EE transactions, Can post is NOT an option

Silverdale does not approve STATTS unfortunately..
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Quote Originally Posted by tetra View Post
    Silverdale does not approve STATTS unfortunately..
    No, the cfo does and he could apply for the STAT from Lanz to Silverdale and then home. If they issue the STAT then he is good to go, if not then nothing lost. Lets not make up the rules for the cfo, he does that just fine on his own.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHand View Post
    Hey,

Was just in your store today and I saw that you have a Glock 21SF in stock (just what I've been looking for). Hopefully it's still there next time I visit... Don't know why I didn't buy it right then and there...

If I bought the Glock 21 I know I could take it home with a short term ATT. Could I use it at the range the same day, before taking it home? (I just became a Silverdale member, and am taking the club ATT course soon).
    YOu will not be able to shoot in the same day. Once you receive your long term ATT you will be able to shoot you own pistol.

Have a great day, Sara