Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bad Experience with Wolverine Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Janes View Post
    wolverine has always been good in my experience

It's whiny shiit like this that get's you put to the back of the line though. Firearms companies in Canada aren't run by executive's, most are run by joe blow gun, and joe blow gun is going to have 100 sales tomorrow whether you tell him to pound salt or not, so he doesn't care.

I'm not saying that's the way it should be, i'm saying that's the way it is. Suck it the fukc up and live with it, or take your business else where. but if your panties are in a naught about something so little as a price increase then I think you'll soon run out of places to take your business too.

well said...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Please e mail me your name and who you were dealing with as I will be looking into this personally. Something does not sound correct. Mistakes do happen but we always attempt to resolve any issues amicably. We always ask customers to contact us first if they have an issue as usually we find these issues are due to poor, delayed or misunderstood communications.

And here is the reply of a professional and another reason why I will not hesitate to deal Wolverine Supplies anytime.

Can there be a policy on CGN that when ever someone gets a knot in their shorts and goes straight to the internet that the store not only deletes the thread and they have nothing to do with the customer again. Kindof like if you decide to compline online any future warrenty or delaings becomes null.
    Last edited by cowcity; 03-13-2013 at 04:27 PM.

I am locking this thread as I think the situation has been resolved to the customers satisfaction.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cowcity View Post
    Can there be a policy on CGN that when ever someone gets a knot in their shorts and goes straight to the internet that the store not only deletes the thread and they have nothing to do with the customer again. Kindof like if you decide to compline online any future warrenty or delaings becomes null.
    It is already the policy that complaining thread will be locked or removed if the vendor has not been contacted first, in anywhere else other than the business forums.

We generally let the vendors handle this in their own forums, as we do not want our action to be confused as the action by the vendor. We do not want to lock a thread up, and then the membership assumes the thread is locked by the vendor, or vice versa.

Just a clarification.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789