Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on ......us. Please read :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Took a chance and ordered a bgc will provide my opinion on it when it shows up

You do make a point in way. I'm a buy once cry once quality kind of guy myself. If it's that important to you, go ahead and buy a spike . . . or wait . . . you can't can you ?

Maybe I'm of the wrong in my mentality about this, but in my opinion, I feel greatfull, that in a dried up doom and gloom market, where we might even be lucky to find ammo in a couple of months, and Canadian manufacture has stepped forward to fill a massive void in the market at this time, and furthermore offer what seems to be a product of reasonable quality for a more then reasonable price.

Granted I'm "newer" to AR's then many other users, but from what I understand, Dlask isn't known for making garbage, I own a few of their products and they function perfectly with no signs failure. I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, assume that they know what they are doing, and give this a try. If it was the same price as a Spikes, I might think twice.
    That being said, Dlask ISN'T known for their communications skills, but neither am I, so I can relate and forgive.

I the end, I think my biggest motivation for this product, is to support a Canadian company. For that reason alone, I'll take a Dlask over a Spikes any day, provided the results are the same.

Now, I'm not an operator, I don't have to trust my life to my AR, perhaps if I did my opinions would be different. But hell, were mostly just paper punchers here, we should be excited and slow to criticize.

Seeing as the last Spikes NiB bcg i found on the EE was priced at $475 plus shipping and Spikes web page says 8 to 10 month back order, Ill take my chances.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by KeNd0 View Post
    Seeing as the last Spikes NiB bcg i found on the EE was priced at $475 plus shipping and Spikes web page says 8 to 10 month back order, Ill take my chances.
    Wow, at that price I've got one for sale ! Lol !

Sale thread has since been edited, "please remove" so someone was willing to pay.
    Last edited by KeNd0; 03-19-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    With the boom in the states there has been alot of junk put out and marked as quality items.
    It's nice to advertise its nickel boron and that gets the average AR owner.
    But for me and many alike we care about other things other than the flash of nickel boron.
    You nickel boron a piece of ####.... Well it's still a piece of #### lol.
    Take a look at spikes. They provide detailed info about the bolts there are selling.
    So buy one from Spikes. And then you get their cool spider engraving that goes along with it.....spooky !!

BANNED
    People want to see pictures of the Staking .. HAHAHAHA LOL. They read too much ARFCOM.

I guess if it doesn;t match what the experts say it is not 'Good to Go'

To many people here think they are operators and sandbox jockeys because they built an AR or visit ARFCOm daily.

Guys, you shoot five rounds at a time.....at a piece of paper.... This BCG will never hold up to that type of hard Battle use!! LOL HAHAHAHA

Great deal. With no supply and what is available costs $100 more....... Think about it.

Just keep up the good work Dlask, and Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    Just keep up the good work Dlask, and Thank You.
    Agreed!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post

To many people here think they are operators and sandbox jockeys because they built an AR or visit ARFCOm daily.

lol so true... and you know, the guys that actually do go overseas.... they use issued stuff, of far lesser quality... no special coatings, or enhanced thing a ma bobs... no fancy spider logo either...

I would love to see these BCG's when they are available... I have a spikes, I have also owned Dlask products.. I can imagine the only difference will be the Spider and the price... I will likely pick one up for my next build...

Can you guys think of engraving an earwig or centipede or some other creepy crawly onto it to satisfy some of these guys? lol