Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on ......us. Please read :-)

CGN Regular
    I would even pay xcr prices, i dont get some folks here, they want it to be made in canada, non restricted and from the ground up, but want to pay chinese slave labour prices...no wonder our economy is crap, entire crappy tire and wally mart sell nothing but chinese made crap...

make a good rifle, dont cut corners, and people will pay for it. lets keep the skilled jobs in canada

Quote Originally Posted by martinjozwa View Post
    I would even pay xcr prices, i dont get some folks here, they want it to be made in canada, non restricted and from the ground up, but want to pay chinese slave labour prices...no wonder our economy is crap, entire crappy tire and wally mart sell nothing but chinese made crap...

make a good rifle, dont cut corners, and people will pay for it. lets keep the skilled jobs in canada
    I agree with this. I would pay a little more for something made in Canada. T97 pricing would be extremely difficult to manage. The amount of design work, prototyping and testing to get a flawless gun would be incredible.

Ben

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar

with guns its the 1 thing you get what you pay for the more you pay tends to be allot nicer rifles.

Sponsoring Business
    ICEarms.ca will be up very shortly. Client login is done. We are just setting up the EMT system. We REALLY hope for it to be done today. I believe.....we will be the only gun store in Canada to offer EMT. But I could be wrong......Credit Card processing in about a week. Plus more parts than is already listed. We should have SBR uppers with NiB BCGs in about three weeks.

EMT FTW!!! I could use some of those USGI mags, the prices rock!
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

CGN Regular

Another comment I totally agree with, let's get some Canadians working some good paying jobs. I don't mind paying more if a product is Canadian and quality

Whoa Whoa Whoa, hold on here . . .

You mean to tell me; -Dlask is making BCG's now ?
    - That not only can I get a completel BCG for $199, but it's NiB and Made in Canada ?
    - That Dlask is finally taking EMT, which is the only reason I don't buy more stuff from them.

That's a triple threat right there. I think I'm going to have to go ahead and yoink one of those BCG's as soon as the system is online.

Sponsoring Business
    icearms.ca is now open for business.

Yoink !

So, was I the first guy to use the sight, or buy a BCG ?

Free MSAR for your first customer ? Hah, jk, wanted to add one of those to my mag collection, but couldn't really buy one before.

Looking Forward.

Love it. 10 mags ordered and only $15 shipping. I think you will see my business again soon.