Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on ......us. Please read :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    I think I'd like to know the spec's on the carrier and the bolt...other than just the fact they're NiB coated...the website doesn't really specify...
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

I sent them an email about the NiB BCG and apparently they are not currently in stock but are about two weeks out. I ordered one right away, can't wait.

the interac e-transfer for $223.95 (cad) you sent to icearms was accepted. The transfer is now complete.

Recipient's message: Thank you !!
    yay!!!!!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

Sponsoring Business
    What specs do you want to know? And just as a point of interest.....I find it funny how so many people who are shooting "five round semi autos" need specs so bad. REAL specs on AR parts.....are really only needed for full auto or HIGH END long range target shooting. This comment comes from "thousands" of bloggers in the USA by the way. But ask away.....I will tell you anything you wish to know.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    come on dlask/zombies/ice are BCG's in stock or not
    They are at the finishers and are about 1 week out. They are not "three month pre-orders. They will also be a stocked item as we are selling them in the USA. No problem selling (or waiting for shipment) there.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    What specs do you want to know? And just as a point of interest.....I find it funny how so many people who are shooting "five round semi autos" need specs so bad. REAL specs on AR parts.....are really only needed for full auto or HIGH END long range target shooting. This comment comes from "thousands" of bloggers in the USA by the way. But ask away.....I will tell you anything you wish to know.
    Excellent. Out of curiosity, what steels are the bolt carrier and bolt made from? Also, any close up pictures of how the gas key cap screws are staked? What grade are the socket head cap screws?

Thanks,

Ben

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    Just wanted to know what material you're using for the carrier and what material for the bolt...the curt after response wasn't necessary. As I would be the one spending the money on the part I have a right to know what it is I'm buying...if I didn't care I'd just buy a Norc and be done with it...
    μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Just wanted to know what material you're using for the carrier and what material for the bolt...the curt after response wasn't necessary. As I would be the one spending the money on the part I have a right to know what it is I'm buying...if I didn't care I'd just buy a Norc and be done with it...
    You know.....I have seen your posts before. DON'T go looking for a fight. I was not being curt.....I was making a point of interest that I read on HUNDREDS of blogs and forums....that's all......no one is forcing you to buy anything......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    so specs/manufacturer etc

my order is in, but now I am curious