Thread: Question about mags

Question about mags

Do you guys sell mags for the XCR in 7.62?
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Yes they do.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar

Perfect, do you know if you can use the Regular AR-15 5/30 round mags? or are they not the same, sorry I'm new to black rifles lol
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

.223 mags have a different follower and magazine curve than 7,62x39. So these two calibers uses different mags.
    If you have a XCR-M that shoots 7,62x51 (.308), it obviously won't fit with the shorter .223 mags either.
    It's really interesting to read in the black rifle forum.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Ok I figured there might be some kinda difference, do they even make large looking mags for the xcr? Also can I still use the ten round mags in that work for the micro?
    Thanks for your patience guys

We still don't know if you have an XCR-L in 7,62x39 or an XCR-M in 7,62x51.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    We still don't know if you have an XCR-L in 7,62x39 or an XCR-M in 7,62x51.
    At the start of this year there were delays in issuing US export licences so we are behind on shipments. We have a shipment on route but this will not clear all back orders. Our best ETA for stock in hannd will be 3-4 months and that assumes that the US will issue licences for twice the quantities we have applied for in the past and assuming Rob Arms can build us the rifles.

I beleive I am on that back order list/payment plan for an XCR-L in 7.62x39!!! Cant wait!