Thread: Ppsh 41 Non Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad003 View Post
    and about the cz958 ?

On the 'need' list.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steiner View Post

On the 'need' list.
    if i can remenber someone says that at the begin of this year they will give more information about his one ... still waiting ^^
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Stay on topic gents! We need the PPSH 41! Even if it is the NR, semi-auto, pinned mag, adopted incest stepchild of the original!

Quote Originally Posted by steiner View Post

on the 'need' list.

x3!

Cambodia you say? I'm in Korea lookin for a fun spot to shoot over my summer break in july. Recommend anywhere/what kinds of guns are out there?

Quote Originally Posted by gnichols View Post
    Cambodia you say? I'm in Korea lookin for a fun spot to shoot over my summer break in july. Recommend anywhere/what kinds of guns are out there?
    If you go right over that fence over there I heard you can find a bunch of really cool milsurps.

Quote Originally Posted by gnichols View Post
    Cambodia? I've never been there but some work mates have. Try said for guns at the ranges it was prettymuch anything you wanted, mostly soviet stuff. All full auto AK's, belt fed guns, you could throw grenades and even blow up a cow with an rpg for about $250usd. They shot the rpg but opted out of killing the cow.
    I think if your google "shoot machine guns Cambodia" it's the first result or the first trip adviser result. Bunch of trip adviser reviews on the place they went that's the best range apperently on there that'd be the one you wanna go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Haakman View Post
    Cambodia? I've never been there but some work mates have. Try said for guns at the ranges it was prettymuch anything you wanted, mostly soviet stuff. All full auto AK's, belt fed guns, you could throw grenades and even blow up a cow with an rpg for about $250usd. They shot the rpg but opted out of killing the cow.
    I think if your google "shoot machine guns Cambodia" it's the first result or the first trip adviser result. Bunch of trip adviser reviews on the place they went that's the best range apperently on there that'd be the one you wanna go to.

Cambodia does have quite a nice reputation in that regard. It's not exactly all that official I believe, but very doable.

I went to a range on the outskirts of Pnomh Penh,Cambodia..10 minute moto drive by taxi. Its a tourist draw so all the taxis know where to go.
    I did it in 2007.. and it was a dollar a bullet
    Kinda expensive for a third world nation but worth it.

The rpg cost $100 to fire at a hillside. Tossing a grenade into a pond was $10.
    As for guns..various AK47s..M16s. M60s, PPSHs and an M1 carbine is what they had the day I went...plus some handguns.

My fav was the PPSH on full auto...minimal kick/barrel rise.

Id definitely rate this range as way more fun than the heavilycontrolled military base/range outside of Saigon in nearby Vietnam. That one had huge lineups and the barrels were attached to the shooting benches.

I found the Khmers a lot friendlier than the Viets. Love Cambodias rich Khmer history.If you have time..get up north to Angkor Wat
    Last edited by JimDO; 01-08-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Awesome advise guys, thanks! When will i ever fire an rpg in real life? Never. Might have to try that one.