Marstar Warranty / Service

Wanted to put my $0.02 in here about Marstar's excellent customer service.

I bought a TT-33 a few months ago. Great gun, I love shooting it.

Somehow, the firing pin broke on the gun. I checked marstars site and noticed they didn't have any in stock. I then phoned absolutely everyone else I could think of (including every one of the major site sponsors), and I either got a "no, we don't have parts", or "I can sell you another complete gun and you can take the firing pin out of that"...

Finally, I called Marstar (CALLED, this is key! Telephone works well!), and found out they warranty the gun for a year!

Yes, you heard me, I'll add caps for emphasis. MARSTAR WARRANTIES 50 YEAR OLD USED SOVIET PISTOLS IF THEY SELL THEM.

They sent a new firing pin, I got it today, I'm pumped to get back to the range.

If I was looking for something Marstar sold, I'm not sure I would look anywhere else, nobody else offers that kind of service.

Last edited:
Marstar took care of me when the finish on my Pietta Revolver was not up to par. They sent me a new gun no problems. I was very happy. If you phone they will keep you up to date and are very friendly. I like email myself but I can use a phone so I have no problems. Marstar will get my business again for sure.

Wanted to put my $0.02 in here about Marstar's excellent customer service.

I bought a TT-33 a few months ago. Great gun, I love shooting it.

Somehow, the firing pin broke on the gun. I checked marstars site and noticed they didn't have any in stock. I then phoned absolutely everyone else I could think of (including every one of the major site sponsors), and I either got a "no, we don't have parts", or "I can sell you another complete gun and you can take the firing pin out of that"...

Finally, I called Marstar (CALLED, this is key! Telephone works well!), and found out they warranty the gun for a year!

Yes, you heard me, I'll add caps for emphasis. MARSTAR WARRANTIES 50 YEAR OLD USED SOVIET PISTOLS IF THEY SELL THEM.

They sent a new firing pin, I got it today, I'm pumped to get back to the range.

Yes, I know, John is definitely on the cranky side on the forums (I'll admit it puts me off as well), but you can't argue with the phenomenal customer service. When I phoned, everyone was polite and helpful.

If I was looking for something Marstar sold, I'm not sure I would look anywhere else, nobody else offers that kind of service.

Best thing that could happen is if they took away his key board ! :D

I'm sorry-but to defend yourself against -in many cases-spurious or just wrong criticism is simply trying to defend your name-and-no-to this point I have bought nothing from him-BUT-I did work in a warranty station/gunsmith/retail shop for a decade-so I am well aware of the potential of unjustified complaints/concerns that were news to the owners...

COPPERCARBIDE;

At Marstar we take our warranty very seriously....

Thank you for your support

John

#1 BCSHOOTER;
"Best thing that could happen is if they took away his key board !"

Thank you, I know I can always count on you for positive understanding and support....
The doctor says I can keep my keyboard as a therapy tool, still no scissors or other sharp instruments though....I did not mention what business I'm in....

John

marstar service

i agree with everyone that says marstar service is great.

use the phone people. that's the thing that you only have to punch in a few no.s
and you get to talk to a real person. old technology but it works

#1 BCSHOOTER;
"Best thing that could happen is if they took away his key board !"

Thank you, I know I can always count on you for positive understanding and support....
The doctor says I can keep my keyboard as a therapy tool, still no scissors or other sharp instruments though....I did not mention what business I'm in....

John

Love this responce...

I'm wondering just how many keyboards John goes through in a year.. I can only imagine his office littered with letters from broken keyboards from both bashing himself over the head with them and smashing them from things he hasn't said that he really wanted too..

But seriously.. keep up the good work..

RICHARD CA;

The container is due in late May,
with another container of CQa rifles....

See you then

John

I'm wondering just how many keyboards John goes through in a year.. I can only imagine his office littered with letters from broken keyboards from both bashing himself over the head with them and smashing them from things he hasn't said that he really wanted too..

But seriously.. keep up the good work..

LOL ha:
He dose have a unique sense of humor G:

I bought 2 rare extractors for my FN Hi-Power and one came with a chip in the tooth.. I called the toll free number.. they asked for a picture of the defect.. I e-mailed the pic and a week later I got a replacement in the mail.. Yes I will do business with this company again..

RICHARD CA;

The container is due in late May,
with another container of CQa rifles....

See you then

John

Excellent, I can celebrate my kids first birthday by buying an M305. I might even give it to him as a present when he's older. . . maybe, probably just buy him his own.

Back
Top Bottom