Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rust on SKS stripper clips

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    nope, the 7.62x25 clips will not hold the x39. they will hold 9mm though.
    They also hold 5.56. Too bad it's only 8 rounds, otherwise it would be great for the LAR mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    We clearly need arma coated stripper clips.

Only 99.99$ each.

I'd also be in for purchasing your unwanted x39 stripper clips. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rodgersje View Post
    didnt know people pay for stripper clips here I've been throwing them out
    Throw some my way LOL.

I tried to buy a few packs of 5 from one of the sponsor sites, like 3.50 a bag. The shipping calculator must have been having a tough day, I ran it 4 times, it came up with over 80 bucks for the cheapest Canada Post option, and my address is not on the International Space Station.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugout View Post
    Throw some my way LOL.

I tried to buy a few packs of 5 from one of the sponsor sites, like 3.50 a bag. The shipping calculator must have been having a tough day, I ran it 4 times, it came up with over 80 bucks for the cheapest Canada Post option, and my address is not on the International Space Station.
    Shipping from Marstar for pack of clips is about $10, for my postal code, I would probably wait to buy sometinng big and ask to drop pack of stripper clips in the package. Not that i want them badly but a few more clips would be nice, I 'd buy a pack but somehow I can't get around idea that shipping costs as much as goods I'm getting : )

As I've said in other pm message me and I will send you a few for the cost of shipping. For some reason no one ever takes me up on that

Quote Originally Posted by skip1600 View Post
    As I've said in other pm message me and I will send you a few for the cost of shipping. For some reason no one ever takes me up on that
    Your inbox is full mano./

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skip1600 View Post
    Some people seem to think .. if it's free it must be garbage..... and some think, it's too good to be true...it must be some kind of a scam!.. regardless of why no one takes you up on your offer.. not many would be willing to take the time to package and ship... hats off to you, very generous.
    No retreat,No surrender

That is a fact... It is full should be good now, it was only filled last night though... Try again if you would like some

If anyone in the B.C. 100 Mile House/ Williams Lake/ Kamloops area has some to spare please PM me

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast