Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale 2013

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Well I must say this year's sale was a fantastic event.

Yes, we did move a ton of stuff, but from a logistical viewpoint, it was slick. I think the longest wait time was about 15 minutes.

Having an extra 6 young backs to haul ammo for clients is definitely something we will do again next year.

What was interesting to us, is that it also showed us that we, as a business have the "mix" down pretty good as we really didn't sell out of anything (except 9mm) and from what we could tell, everyone who participated got mostly what they were looking for.

Thank you, everyone, especially to the staff that worked so hard before, during and AFTER.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

When you guys are going to start shipping the online orders out? I haven't received shipping notification since I placed it on Friday. Thanks.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

It would be nice if you guys would do my restricted transfer, being your sales staff said transfers would be done on Monday. Obviously they were talking out their a$$ being the CFO was closed Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    When you guys are going to start shipping the online orders out? I haven't received shipping notification since I placed it on Friday. Thanks.
    Our normal turn-around for online sales is 2-3, but with the large volume of sales received from the sale (not to mention the holiday) it is taking us slightly longer. Sales are processed in the order we receive them. Please be patient with us, and you will receive your update soon.

As a business, we can start transfers online. So technically our staff was correct in that transfers could be started, ie, get our customers reference numbers, on the holiday monday.

Right now we have a team going through all the restricted transfers since monday and are updating customers today. Once again I thank you for your patience in this matter as we are dealing with a larger than normal volume of sales and transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by voncosbies View Post
    It would be nice if you guys would do my restricted transfer, being your sales staff said transfers would be done on Monday. Obviously they were talking out their a$$ being the CFO was closed Monday.

Must have been a gong show there this wknd. I phoned in with busy signals throughout the day(Saturday)regarding case of double00 buckshot I wanted but no response. I emailed as well and had PAL and CC ready waiting to buy.

win some lose some

Quote Originally Posted by voncosbies View Post
    impatient much? guess they weren't talking out their a$$ after all... online transfers are great!

received the Aimpoint Pro. very happy with what I bought. also found two bottles of shampoo and skin cleaner in the package....apparently it is not for the gun... are they just bonus???

That is correct. We were handing them out with purchases for the sale, so why should our online customers be treated any different! The Esca Tech line of product is aimed specifically at removing lead and other heavy metals from your person. Enjoy the gift!

Quote Originally Posted by sadrainbow View Post
    received the Aimpoint Pro. very happy with what I bought. also found two bottles of shampoo and skin cleaner in the package....apparently it is not for the gun... are they just bonus???
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 04-05-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    That is correct. We were handing them out with purchases for the sale, so why should our online customers be treated any different! The esca tec line of product is aimed specifically at removing lead and other heavy metals from your person. Enjoy the gift!
    LOL. Thanks. my 9month baby gril just out of baby shampoo, will give them a try tonight!