Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920

Thread: Easter Sale 2013

Lol I am going to expect to get the shampoo and soap as well. How about tooth paste? Lol
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

I only got one bottle of bonus back scrub. I will be expecting extra during next years sale. :D must admit i was pleasantly suprised when i saw free gift. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    That is correct. We were handing them out with purchases for the sale, so why should our online customers be treated any different! The Esca Tech line of product is aimed specifically at removing lead and other heavy metals from your person. Enjoy the gift!

TSE - thanks for the great sale. My Aimpoint arrived today and is awesome sitting on top of my JR. Thanks for the bonus lead out.

CGN Regular
    My parcel arrived today. Very impressed with the packing job. Great sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got a confirmation email on Friday when I ordered, but haven't received anything since... CC hasn't been charged either. I'd best call tomorrow for the lowdown.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    That is correct. We were handing them out with purchases for the sale, so why should our online customers be treated any different! The Esca Tech line of product is aimed specifically at removing lead and other heavy metals from your person. Enjoy the gift!
    woah what? I must have missed something. Definitely didn't see that in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalk View Post
    My parcel arrived today. Very impressed with the packing job. Great sale.
    More people keep impressed with the packing.....now I'm more excited to see the packing than the items that I ordered lol

I received my package today. Thanks TSE. I just opened it but there is no bonus just like everyone else are getting. Boooo not cool

Unfortunately the bonus product was limited, we wanted to share the wealth with as many as we could. We appreciate everyone's patronage in helping us have another fantastic easter sale.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I received my package today. Thanks TSE. I just opened it but there is no bonus just like everyone else are getting. Boooo not cool