Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Yes !
    What a team John was able to create within a years(or very lately) ! What a consolidation in a support ! Good job John ! That doesn't matter that all of them pretty much newby.. What is more important , that all of them love you !
    Once again , good job John !!
    I also , probably , will consider for my self to buy an one of those beautifully SKS,s with super fast shipping , that only YOU can provide on Canadian market . And that doesn't matter
    that this SKS might be just returned to you by another unsatisfied customer or this particular gun will have some problem. You will definitely exchange it or return money as you did when I got from you NP34 which wasn't able to shoot or M93 which was shooting full auto...
    Like I said go grind the axe elsewhere.
    All you are doing now is looking like a total ######
    They do offer English classes at night.

CGN Regular
    Yes !
    What a team John was able to create within a years(or very lately) ! What a consolidation in a support ! Good job John ! That doesn't matter that all of them pretty much newby.. What is more important , that all of them love you !
    Once again , good job John !!
    I also , probably , will consider for my self to buy an one of those beautifully SKS,s with super fast shipping , that only YOU can provide on Canadian market . And that doesn't matter
    that this SKS might be just returned to you by another unsatisfied customer or this particular gun will have some problem. You will definitely exchange it or return money as you did when I got from you NP34 which wasn't able to shoot or M93 which was shooting full auto...
    I know English is a hard language but maybe you should try taking a few classes on basic grammar & spelling.

I have figured out through your incoherent ramblings you had a bad experience with this company & are accusing everyone who had a good experience as being a plant for the company. Now I can't say if they are working for marstar or not but there mastery of the English language is higher then a 3rd grade level.

disclosure: I have never ordered from marstar non dealt with the company in any manner.
    Last edited by KRJ; 03-27-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: wrong co

well i just ordered an SKS from marstar and i eagerly await its arrival.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KRJ View Post
    I know English is a hard language but maybe you should try taking a few classes on basic grammar & spelling.

I have figured out through your incoherent ramblings you had a bad experience with this company & are accusing everyone who had a good experience as being a plant for the company. Now I can't say if they are working for marstar or not but there mastery of the English language is higher then a 3rd grade level.

disclosure: I have never ordered from marstar non dealt with the company in any manner.
    When insulting someone over spelling and grammar, always make sure you know how to use "their" and "there". Don't forget than and then, too.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    When insulting someone over spelling and grammar, always make sure you know how to use "their" and "there". Don't forget than and then, too.
    Damn, you got me on both. That's bad.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KRJ View Post
    Damn, you got me on both. That's bad.
    We all forget from time to time. =)

Expired Business
    COME ON FELLAS, don't get into a battle of wits with a poorly armed oponent....

John

Quote Originally Posted by Dawzz View Post
    Like I said go grind the axe elsewhere.
    All you are doing now is looking like a total ######
    They do offer English classes at night.
    Yes . You got it ! That was exactly about you !
    Enjoy !
    Russian SKS is truly keeper . And tat doesn't matter from which source you will get it..
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Sorry.. There was only one state factory in former USSR were SKS was produced...
    Sorry. There were two. Tula and Izhevsk.

... from very first day in 1949 to last in 1958.
    Actually from 1949 to 1956 for Tula, 1953 and 1954 for Izhevsk. Prototypes were produced from 1945 to 1950 for trials.

Close to 2 million rifles where produced....
    No one really knows for sure, this is all guess work due to the wide range of serial numbers and Russian letter combos.

... and some of them still in a service mostly in a support forces.
    Actually not in service at all anymore in Russia save for some Honour Guard duties. No actual combat troops have been issued the SKS as a primary weapon in decades as the AK47 replaced the SKS in Russia for that role.

After 1956 all production lines were given as a present to China and soviet engineers spent a few years there helping to provide quality and quantity...
    Not all. Arsenal toolings and materials were sent to Romania as well. Possibly Yugoslavia.

That is why chinese SKS's are not so bad...
    Actually depending on whether the SKS is military issue or a civilian piece cobbled together from excess parts. the variance in quality can very greatly. Only one Chinese Arsenal, Factory 26, got the Russian toolings. The rest have different machines, make part or whole rifles with others being assembly facilities. The ins and outs of Chinese manufacturing are not widely know. One Chinese SKS may differ greatly from another depending on generation, manufacturing techniques and year made.

And also guys , just like a free advise , when somebody starts show his enormous gratitude to another person or business , the normal reaction of normal people will be not an one you , together with Marstar , looking for... Just advise , nothing more
    I wonder how businesses react to people walking into their store fronts and loudly protesting negative, misinformed rants about the product? Given this is a private business forum, paid for by Marstar and moderated by Marstar, it is likely to get the same reaction as one would get in a store. In other words, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Thank you , Fenceline !
    I am glad that at least for you there wasn't a problem to read my waiting .. Even if I cannot agreed with all of your comments.
    Also i am sorry for really many mistakes I did ... Shame on me . And that doesn't matter that my fingers too big for iPhone keyboard ..
    But I hope you got my idea .
    NOBODY like to be threaded as a small kid with those staged appreciations .
    Thanks everybody for reading and understanding . ( except teams guys )
    Last edited by alekshin; 03-28-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...