Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SUPERNOVA;

Were you addressing our friend here or describing a liberal ??
    John
    So , John . I can see that you cannot calm down by yourself...
    That is just confirm how right I was speaking about you and tactic you use to promote your business .

You can call me as you want , I little care about , but to call me LIBERAL will be wrong definition . Wrong at all ...)))

Wish everybody Good Friday day and let stop this inconsistent and demagogic thread..

Good buy and enjoy good weather . Thanks God !
    Last edited by alekshin; 03-29-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

Good call John, I can see the similarities. Given his latest post I see I was spot on with my assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SUPERNOVA;

Were you addressing our friend here or describing a liberal ??
    John
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Good call John, I can see the similarities. Given his latest post I see I was spot on with my assessment.
    Supernova , relax with your assessments . John already happy with your service . New , SuperQuality SKS ( Chinese I guess) already in a Special , SuperFast delivery order to your address . City of A-Holes , if I am right ? Good name. Speak for its self ...
    Last edited by alekshin; 03-29-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Further proving the points I made about you is this retarded drivel. I haven't provided any service for John nor have I bought much from Marstar. You're being a childish idiot with your comments so just stop. The only person on your side is you. I can assess whatever I please and when I see serious psychological deficiencies in someone's comments I'm happy to outline what is wrong with them. You are a textbook example of a liberal anti-gun profile to a tee. No amount of correction will show you that you're wrong and out of line so by all means keep mumbling on about whatever it is you can't stand about Marstar and everyone who doesn't hate Marstar. It more than likely stems from a bad experience you had but is fuelled by deeper issue(s) in your personal life. This is why you're letting your emotions drive your actions rather than taking the time to think about the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Supernova , relax with your assessments . John already happy with your service . New , SuperQuality SKS ( Chinese I guess) already in a Special , SuperFast delivery order to your address . City of A-Holes , if I am right ? Good name. Speak for its self ...
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Supernova , I came from a family were mans duty was to serve their homeland . Personally me was serving in army 12 years and retired in 1993 in a range of captain . I retired by myself just to avoid serving to those liberals who take power ... I am firearm enthusiast , happy owner of restricted and unrestricted ... So , sorry , but you again wrong with your assessments. And don't be so fast to call others people an idiots , my friend . Don't be so fast... I hope, Good will forgive you and I am already did.
    I already offered to STOP this thread as everybody told too much about nothing and John definitely got what I was going to bring to his and other members attention for.
    Thank you and good night !
    Last edited by alekshin; 03-29-2013 at 10:56 PM.

I'm still waiting to see a picture of someone's new SKS from Marstar?

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by langet View Post
    I'm still waiting to see a picture of someone's new SKS from Marstar?
    I requested a picture earlier.. however the thread has kept me very entertained!
    Last edited by midnightpossum; 03-30-2013 at 07:12 AM.
    No retreat,No surrender

But yet you act like a liberal anti... Hm... Saying one thing and doing another makes you a hypocrite. Just sayin :D

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Supernova , I came from a family were mans duty was to serve their homeland . Personally me was serving in army 12 years and retired in 1993 in a range of captain . I retired by myself just to avoid serving to those liberals who take power ... I am firearm enthusiast , happy owner of restricted and unrestricted ... So , sorry , but you again wrong with your assessments. And don't be so fast to call others people an idiots , my friend . Don't be so fast... I hope, Good will forgive you and I am already did.
    I already offered to STOP this thread as everybody told too much about nothing and John definitely got what I was going to bring to his and other members attention for.
    Thank you and good night !

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    But yet you act like a liberal anti... Hm... Saying one thing and doing another makes you a hypocrite. Just sayin :D
    He is just mad. He hasn't found his big girl panties yet.

If he keeps on, I will be glad to continue ever onwards in a battle of wits with him.

One trait I have seen so far is a rather evident leaning towards homophobia judging
    from his reaction to being told to put on his big girl panties earlier.

Now I await his learned replies that still somehow never mention his fallacies
    in regards to the sks.

Entertainment is the only reason I keep coming back to this thread