Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Dawzz,
    You are definitely a troll . And looking on your history and behavior I can guess that real name of this troll is John or close..
    Your language and leksikon you using showing that you have some sexual perversion problems in past and now. Your education level seems to be a far away from average one. And yours , not motivated , aggression ...
    Might be rubber vagina will help to calm it down a bit. Think about .
    Your profile ...This is definately a new reircornation .I am sure that you was banned many times from this forum . So boring ...

Found your big girl panties yet?
    Got your number now.

Hard to swallow that you just are not the mental powerhouse you thought that you were is it not?

Unfortunately you are again fraught with fallacies as to my identity.
    See, if you actually read the posts instead of scanning you would see where I originally posted
    with a complaint of no response to emails.

Then you had to show up with your little axe to grind.
    There is nothing more I like doing than jerk some wannabe troll's chain.

I have succeeded in that, even having you use my own words

Now my little red buddy, care to address July why it is that you are so so wrong about sks's?

PS.

No need to go back and edit your posts.

Grammar and spelling is not your strong points.

We know this by now and the edits 3 or more minutes later just make it look worse when you leave so many in place. Please do not try to hold up a Russian "law degree" and real estate "college" as proof of your education. Both are as useless as breasts on a boar hog.

There now try and come up with something witty and original without mimicking me if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyfanfan View Post

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawzz View Post
    PS.

No need to go back and edit your posts.

Grammar and spelling is not your strong points.

We know this by now and the edits 3 or more minutes later just make it look worse when you leave so many in place. Please do not try to hold up a Russian "law degree" and real estate "college" as proof of your education. Both are as useless as breasts on a boar hog.

There now try and come up with something witty and original without mimicking me if you can.
    No , Dawzz.
    I am just tired a bit from all this mess.
    You have to look around for another grinder to express your perversions .
    Wish you Happy Easter and bye now .
    P.S. Thanks for the free English lessons , by the way...))
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

No , Dawzz.
    I am just tired a bit from all this mess.
    You have to look around for another grinder to express your perversions .
    Wish you Happy Easter and bye now .
    P.S. Thanks for the free English lessons , by the way...))
    Bye, like the old saying...

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Common , guys . Everything more than clear here and you know that. If you cannot read your own language or pretend , my answer to Jhon should help you to understand . But that seem thar you from same team ....
    Good luck!
    I don't know guys... you're being harsh. It's his first trip to U.S. and A, I mean Canada...give him a break!

Wow this thread went downhill fast…I can vouch for John though even if you do have a problem. I had a broken part and a finish that wasn’t the best but you couldn’t tell until after cleaning it. He insisted I send it back for a new one even though a new part probably wouldn’t have done the job. I haven’t received the new one yet but I have bought a few things off marstar and they have been excellent each time.

this is EPIC! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorRye View Post
    I don't know guys... you're being harsh. It's his first trip to U.S. and A, I mean Canada...give him a break!

WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Just got a norinco sks from marstar. The rifle itself is great, already put a couple of hundred rounds through it. Cosomoline removal was a chore, but did allow me to familiarize myself with the workings of the rifle as it's my first gun. I had the bright idea of cleaning it in the dishwasher which worked out ok for the most part but pretty much stripped the stock of it's finish and caused my dishwasher to smell like cosmoline.

Only comment I have about marstar is that they need to be more transparent about their shipping process. I got their $360 special sks with over 1000 rounds, but it ended up being over $500 with shipping. There seemed to be a big delay with the processing which took over a month from the time I placed the order and at no time was I notified about the actual shipping cost until after my credit card had been charged and the shipment was on it's way.

I was in the dark the whole time as it just indicated processing for that entire period on their website. I wasn't even sure the order was going to go through as there was no notice from them during that period. My thinking was that if they did end up shipping I would at least get a final confirmation email/phone call? with details of the entire charge before giving the go ahead but unfortunately they did not do me this courtesy. So while I'm satisfied with the product itself, I can't say I'd recommend their customer service due to the way it was handled.