Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Marstar! Fine SKS

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Those rifles nothing more but cheap knock off of russian SKS. There tons of info about on Internet . I would definitely go ahead with russian SKS instead if not have two already. But Marstar enthusiasts should buy one or better two of those to support his business as it seems that he has a hard time being with mostly empty shelfs of his Internet store for soo long time . But be carefull . You can end up like YANGSTR from previous page ,who's buying of combo , rifle and ammo for $350.00 finally cost him $500.00 and month waiting ....Just as I said before : support Marstar , he needs your help ! Only be prepare for some delay and lack of communication ...

Liquid courage?

Meh I ordered from John (I am the one with the four letter last name from ns , John)
    Taxes and shipping are what they me little axe grinding buddy.

I see yet again for a red, you sure don't know squat about sks's do you?

Any go back under the bridge troll or I may decide to amuse myself with you again.

However it probably could be called abuse since it involves dealing with an apparently
    challenged person.

Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    Those rifles nothing more but cheap knock off of russian SKS. There tons of info about on Internet . I would definitely go ahead with russian SKS instead if not have two already. But Marstar enthusiasts should buy one or better two of those to support his business as it seems that he has a hard time being with mostly empty shelfs of his Internet store for soo long time . But be carefull . You can end up like YANGSTR from previous page ,who's buying of combo , rifle and ammo for $350.00 finally cost him $500.00 and month waiting ....Just as I said before : support Marstar , he needs your help ! Only be prepare for some delay and lack of communication ...
    Wow dude, do your own research. Oh wait CGN member Curttain already did. Hit the red rifles section and read the sticky under Type 56 Chinese SKS. You have some learning to do. John's SKS' are Chinese military rifles. Not the Chinese commercial SKS' youre clearly very confused with.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ALEKSHIN;
    "Those rifles nothing more but cheap knock off of russian SKS."
    Strange that you say this, these rifles were built on Soviet equipment, in a factory built by and supervised by Soviet technical advisers back in the 1960s....

"hard time being with mostly empty shelfs of his Internet store for soo long time "
    What the hell are you talking about, get your facts straight before uttering such misinformation....

" rifle and ammo for $350.00 finally cost him $500.00 and month waiting"
    I'm sorry comrade BUT in this country we have taxes which are added to the order as well as shipping cost.... Are we doing something wrong ??

"Only be prepare for some delay and lack of communication ... "
    I am getting fed up with your unsupported accusations and misinformed statements
    In must be something in the air you are breathing ?? We have many clients in the GTA and they are pleasant and logical people, I guess there are exceptions to everything
    John
    John I'm sure theres enough evidence here to get this dirtbag banned? He's clearly a lowlife troll with an axe that's been ground down to a hatchet by now.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

I am determined to pick up the ammo+rifle deal, but my PAL is still in the midst of being processed. However, I am curious what the ~average price that the deal comes out to after shipping, just so I know how much to have ready when it comes time to order. Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mederlock View Post
    I am determined to pick up the ammo+rifle deal, but my PAL is still in the midst of being processed. However, I am curious what the ~average price that the deal comes out to after shipping, just so I know how much to have ready when it comes time to order. Thanks!
    +1

Trying to get a final price is close to impossible.

I must have emailed half the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mederlock View Post
    To give you an idea, I've ordered 2 combos from Marstar last fall and I ended up paying around $440 a set all in.
    Hope it helps.
    LSB

Troll Bait

Recent new member to this forum. Some interesting threads, lots of information. One question. What's with baiting the trolls? If you get them close can you whack it with a hakapik? Are the pelts of any value as their penis's are to small for the alternative medicine market? Bag limits? Licence tags? Inquiring minds need to know!
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

Expired Business
    RICK911;
    "Trying to get a final price is close to impossible.
    I must have emailed half the staff. "

Did you e mail me ? I need a name to verify the files.... john@marstar.ca

John

@rick911

I had problems getting emails back but it could be any reason due to shared hosting nowadays.

Phone him. Instant pickup and almost as fast answers

The way the phone call went is what decided it for me.

I have ordered now from 3 vendors from CGN all based on how they deal with the phone call (emails to some extent)

it is just not marstar that is having mails filtered ( I think by my isp to be hoenst). i have tried to contact zombies guy 5 times now to order a case of ammo with no response.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    RICK911;
    "Trying to get a final price is close to impossible.
    I must have emailed half the staff. "

Did you e mail me ? I need a name to verify the files.... john@marstar.ca

John
    Yes i did.

One thing they would be nice is appox shipping. Tried to buy a combo months back , took a couple weeks ( phoned) than got price . Good thing shipping was brutal, cancelled order. Yes I understand taxes and shipping, but I bought 2 crates of ammo from Ontario CHEAPER than one from you. Gun shipping was par with everyone else.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast