Thread: Great Service from JoBrook Outdoors!! Super Happy with My New VersaMax Tactical

CGN Regular

Great Service from JoBrook Outdoors!! Super Happy with My New VersaMax Tactical

Just wanted to post a thanks out to Travis for the great service and SUPER fast shipping on my brand spanking new VersaMax Tactical! I ordered it Saturday and picked it up at the post office today (Wednesday). The price was friggin' awesome! It was $100 cheaper than anywhere else I could find and the shipping was under $20 dollars! Thats right, not a typo! I will definately be doing more business with Travis and JoBrook in the future. Awesome job with the website otherwise I may never have found such a great shop to do business with. Can't wait for 3-gun to start to see what this thing will do.

Cheers

I agree! Just did business with them for an ISSC M22 for my wife and a CZ Kadet for myself. They were extreamly helpful and accomodating! They shipped FAST and were very reasonably priced. Will definately do business again, and would recommend that you should give them a try!

I have bought a few handguns and an AR fro Jo-Brook. These guys are great.

when i was in Manitoba i bought many thing's including s Remington 700 from them. I have no regrets hardworking and courteous staff
    GO NAVY!