Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: German HK45 Pistol PREORDER!

Also what is the difference between triggers? I couldn't find too much on the lem trigger, is it just a lighter trigger pull in da but still functions as a da/sa?

CGN Regular
    It's double action only I believe. I may be wrong, but I think the LEM trigger works in a similar way as the old Para Light Double Action triggers in such that once you chamber a round, the action is partially cocked but the hammer is all the way down resulting in a very light and fast double action pull.

That was unexpected, very hard to resist!
    German made MK24 :D
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

CGN Regular Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out's Avatar
    Ive been told its a D/A only 8lb. trigger on the LEM model compared to the factory 2-4 lb. ish trigger. I dont know of hand the actual factory pull weight but im sure its less than 8 pounds. I also prefer the s/a and d/a option. Im pretty sure this is a compact model (not compact tactical) that comes with the threaded bbl option already in place. Idk what other differences there is between the two but it may just be the flat mag baseplate vs. the extended bottom ones that the c/t mags come with. Correct me if im wrong. And no they are not coming with night sights

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    don't forget to get extra mags buddy...

I was wrong they come with luminous night sights or something from germany but we can get trijicons etc once they're here!! And ya mags arent cheap lol, i think they come with 2 so an additional 3 or 4 should do!

Get back to work sir!! Anyone know how the grip on the hk45 compact feels compared to the usp45 compact tactical. I found the usp45 c/t to be too thin and boxy. If they are similar what out there for wrap around grips.... hogue etc???

My guess would be about the same but less boxy, mags are the same so thickness should be very similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out View Post
    Get back to work sir!! Anyone know how the grip on the hk45 compact feels compared to the usp45 compact tactical. I found the usp45 c/t to be too thin and boxy. If they are similar what out there for wrap around grips.... hogue etc???
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrat View Post
    Can you get these with the ambi safety setup from the factory or even the right side only for south paws, or do they only come as pictured?
    +1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    LEM comes in various weights. Many of the LEM P2000's in Canada were the V1 version which was a 5 lb pull with a superlight takeup. It feels like a single action trigger with long takeup. The V2 adds more resistance to the takeup making feel like a DAO trigger....the 8lb one listed here.

You can always change springs to make it a V1.