Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: German HK45 Pistol PREORDER!

Well after 533 days I finally received my phone call. I hope the transfer times are decent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
    Any further west and I'd have to learn Japanese..
    Quote Originally Posted by norrish View Post
    Well after 533 days I finally received my phone call. I hope the transfer times are decent.
    My transfer went super fast as did shipping. I think it was 3 days from when I paid the balance until it was at the post office.
    Part of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Those pistols are simply awsome, the LEM trigget on my HK45CT is one of the best... Very happy with it, it is a keeper... JP.

Expried Business Member
    We've finally received word that the Thread Protectors from HK Germany have landed in Canada at the distributor. We have had many requests for this in this forum and via email. As HK45 pistols were imported on a limited basis, as evidenced by the preorders, ongoing sales of these pistols are not currently foreseen -- so we will not be carrying these as a standard stocked item. If you guys in the fairly small club want one for your HK45 Compact, please order one here: HK45 Thread Protector.

We have also received a shipment here at the shop of spare magazines for HK45 and HK45C pistols. Please click here for HK45 Compact 10RND, click here for HK45 Compact 8RND, or click here for HK45 Fullsize 10RND. We have a couple dozen on hand and will be shipping immediately in the new week for any orders placed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
    Any further west and I'd have to learn Japanese..
    SKU Price:
    HK45-TP CA$99.99

Ouch. I need a couple but have a hard time paying $200 bucks. Are they an ITAR controlled item?
    Part of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views.

how muchy???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    100$ is very expensive for a thread protector......
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

I ordered my thread protector on The 19th. Not been shipped yet. What's up wanstalls, This is not like you at all?
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    I ordered my thread protector on The 19th. Not been shipped yet. What's up wanstalls, This is not like you at all?
    We were taking orders on the TP's based on demand. We didnt want to order 20 in and only 4 people want them, so as mentioned in the thread we were taking orders to order the correct amount. They were officially ordered yesterday and should be here sometime next week for delivery.

Gary

Oh, thanks for the clarification...my misunderstanding.
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain