Thread: Savage Arms Mk II FVT Target .22LR Rifles... Ready to Ship!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Savage Arms Mk II FVT Target .22LR Rifles... Ready to Ship!

Recently had a couple of these Mk II FVT rifles from Savage Arms come into our vaults! These rifles are heavy-barrel precision .22LRs with aperture target sights. They come with the Savage adjustable Accu-Trigger right out of the box, and have synthetic stocks and alternate aperture inserts for various sporting styles and distances.

CLICK HERE

Scopes can still be mounted to this rifle if you're so inclined, but you won't find a better irons-only .22LR at the $400 mark new-in-box anywhere else. This is an ideal target rifle for those who love iron sights and want to take advantage of finally seeing some warm, sunny weather by becoming a long-distance hole punch operator!

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 03-30-2013 at 06:54 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    What a great bunch you guys are, i was strolling along the dealers to get a rifle for my youngest grandson for is birthday and i saw that... He is only 7 but he will learn with a good tool, i will get to shoot it a lot to show him... lol... Thanks Dan and Gary just ordered one... JP.

Nice.

Bought one of these for my young lad for Xmas. Sure hope it's as good as they say. He'll be some disappointed if it's no better than his ruger.

Will you be getting more of them any time soon ?