Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Really Disappointed With North Sylva's Customer Service

BANNED
    Did not like the response I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue9517 View Post
    Gonna say it before the wave comes.

- there will be dozens of people who will swear by North Sylva Co.
    - people will tell you to pick up the PHONE and CALL.
    - people will say Look, another noob 4 post whiner.

Sorry man but that's how every one of these posts ends up going. Just warning you now.
    What he said ^^^

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Really Disappointed With OP, being almost two hours without a SINGLE response to the questions.
    Oh so to you, a guy not answering a post on the internet for 2 hours and a company not answering a paying customer for almost two weeks is the same??

Right....

Issc pos

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgunluvr View Post
    I was sent there by my retailer when I had problems with an ISSC Jamo-matic and they were of no help to me. The retailer sorta fixed it in the end at their expense because warranty was apparently not available? I also emailed ISSC at every email I could find and received no reply. Its still a POS.
    Unfortunately I purchased this POS from Ellwood Epps. I don't want to spend another dime on this POS in order to ship it back to them for repairs. You've noticed that I have referred to it several times as a POS because that's exactly what it is (thxs Shotgunluvr). I was looking for a cheap 22SA to go along with my S&W M&P22 as a sort of back up. I might as well use it as a boat anchor. I've disgraced myself for allowing this piece of trash to share the same shelf space as my absolutely fantastic M&P22. I'll try to call them, if I can find their phone number. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait and see if North Sylva will eventually get back to me.

kidcom

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    what is wrong with it? maybe some quick polishing/smoothing will solve problems

what ammo are you using?

CGN Regular
    sorry but what do you expect when you buy a 'tactical' 22? just go get a 10/22
    Last edited by PorkNBeans; 04-05-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Let's just wait and see if NS "MIBs" this post and all our memories before we waste the time arguing over it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue9517 View Post
    Gonna say it before the wave comes.

- there will be dozens of people who will swear by North Sylva Co.
    - people will tell you to pick up the PHONE and CALL.
    - people will say Look, another noob 4 post whiner.

Sorry man but that's how every one of these posts ends up going. Just warning you now.
    +1. Your issues are just that... yours. Most people have to realize that we are teeny people in a big world with even bigger problems. I'm pretty sure they're working on a prioritized system. Good luck in your pursuit though, and hope it all works out for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr101 View Post
    Let's not forget NS is a distributor. As such, they deal with dealers 99% of the time when it comes to warranty service, as it's dealers that buy from them. As a result, they have an obligation to put dealers first and foremost in their daily priority list as it's the dealers that keep the place in business.

You say you purchased a new firearm from what I can only assume is a dealer that purchased the firearm from NS... why don't you discuss the problem with them (the dealer)?

Fact is... you're not very much of priority for them.
    Or just goto the manfacture and go hey I'm having problems what do I do?

I was sent there by S&W.... Still no response.... Whats their phone number.. Couldnt find it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast