Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Really Disappointed With North Sylva's Customer Service

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkNBeans View Post
    sorry but what do you expect when you buy a 'tactical' 22? just go get a 10/22
    Well if the model he gave was the correct one the answer to your question should be obvious. One is a pistol one is a rifle. If you are gonna smart mouth newbs you should probably spend 30 seconds on google to avoid making a fool of yourself.

As to the OP, sorry bout your luck dealing with the issc. 99% of warranty issues today will suck but eventually things tend to get fixed. Have fun with the m&p while you are waiting.

North Sylva Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    I beginning to be believe that's it's non existing with North Sylva. I sent my 1st email to Dan on March 23rd concerning a new ISSC M22 that I purchased and was having problems with. I sent a second email on April 2nd to Jon with further details problem wise that I was having and still no response.

kidcom

When one has to eat crow, then I would be the first to step up to the plate and admit that I was WRONG. Yes North Sylva did finally get back to me this morning about my ISSC M22 pistol. They asked me to get an ATT and bring it in for repairs. I must admit that North Sylva, in my mind, have climbed up the old customer service ladder several rungs and I personally will thank them when I visit them.

kidcom

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Oh so to you, a guy not answering a post on the internet for 2 hours and a company not answering a paying customer for almost two weeks is the same??

Right....
    Sarcasm meter turned up on high..................

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Unfortunately I purchased this POS from Ellwood Epps. I don't want to spend another dime on this POS in order to ship it back to them for repairs. You've noticed that I have referred to it several times as a POS because that's exactly what it is (thxs Shotgunluvr). I was looking for a cheap 22SA to go along with my S&W M&P22 as a sort of back up. I might as well use it as a boat anchor. I've disgraced myself for allowing this piece of trash to share the same shelf space as my absolutely fantastic M&P22. I'll try to call them, if I can find their phone number. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait and see if North Sylva will eventually get back to me.

kidcom
    My MK22 had lots of problems out of the box. With a bit of home gunsmithing, it's now working flawlessly. The information is out there, including a bunch of posts right here on CGN (from myself and others) which can help you fix your gun yourself if you don't want to wait for service from companies.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    When one has to eat crow, then I would be the first to step up to the plate and admit that I was WRONG. Yes North Sylva did finally get back to me this morning about my ISSC M22 pistol. They asked me to get an ATT and bring it in for repairs. I must admit that North Sylva, in my mind, have climbed up the old customer service ladder several rungs and I personally will thank them when I visit them.

kidcom
    Hopefully then your problem will be fixed once they get it, get a time frame of when it should be done, so they don't keep it for a year or so.

Regardless of whether NS deals with retailers or regular customers like you and I, they owe the same amount of due care to anyone who they sell a single firearm to, whether it is an order of 50 or of one. Truth be told, the OP should definitely have tried to call them, but those arguments that NS deals mainly with retailers does not hold water in my books.

Unfortunately I purchased this POS from Ellwood Epps. I don't want to spend another dime on this POS in order to ship it back to them for repairs. You've noticed that I have referred to it several times as a POS because that's exactly what it is (thxs Shotgunluvr). I was looking for a cheap 22SA to go along with my S&W M&P22 as a sort of back up. I might as well use it as a boat anchor. I've disgraced myself for allowing this piece of trash to share the same shelf space as my absolutely fantastic M&P22. I'll try to call them, if I can find their phone number. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait and see if North Sylva will eventually get back to me.

kidcom
    Settle down, and go to the rimfire threads that address all the issues these rifles have, with a little tuning your time will be much better spent fixing it yourself than trying to deal with the busiest distributor in the country. Your few hundred dollars is worth losing to NS, they are huge, I mean huge, and do not have a warranty centre set up to deal with these firearms. Your retailer should be dealing with NS, not you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    ^^^ its actually a pistol, but im sure the rimfire threads will help

most of the issues with .22's is type of ammo and break in

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar

kidcom
    I'll give you $100 for it so it doesn't have to stink-up your collection..

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun85 View Post
    Well if the model he gave was the correct one the answer to your question should be obvious. One is a pistol one is a rifle. If you are gonna smart mouth newbs you should probably spend 30 seconds on google to avoid making a fool of yourself.
    Late night, was thinking ISSC scar M22.
    And it wasn't meant to "smart mouth". either way when you buy cheap guns with a track record of unreliability and complain about it to the vendor like it's their problem you're bound to get someone who states the obvious. You get what you pay for. Nothing foolish in saying that mr. younggun85
    (Note: As you'll notice I wasn't the only one who confused it with the mk22)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast