Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Really Disappointed With North Sylva's Customer Service

Really Disappointed With North Sylva's Customer Service

I beginning to be believe that's it's non existing with North Sylva. I sent my 1st email to Dan on March 23rd concerning a new ISSC M22 that I purchased and was having problems with. I sent a second email on April 2nd to Jon with further details problem wise that I was having and still no response.

kidcom

BANNED
    Did you call as well?

CGN Regular
    Gonna say it before the wave comes.

- there will be dozens of people who will swear by North Sylva Co.
    - people will tell you to pick up the PHONE and CALL.
    - people will say Look, another noob 4 post whiner.

Sorry man but that's how every one of these posts ends up going. Just warning you now.

BANNED
    Just the way it is today.

Companies can't just drop everything for a single customer, sometimes you do have to wait.

You might want to call them...

Let's not forget NS is a distributor. As such, they deal with dealers 99% of the time when it comes to warranty service, as it's dealers that buy from them. As a result, they have an obligation to put dealers first and foremost in their daily priority list as it's the dealers that keep the place in business.

You say you purchased a new firearm from what I can only assume is a dealer that purchased the firearm from NS... why don't you discuss the problem with them (the dealer)?

Fact is... you're not very much of priority for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr101 View Post
    Let's not forget NS is a distributor. As such, they deal with dealers 99% of the time when it comes to warranty service, as it's dealers that buy from them. As a result, they have an obligation to put dealers first and foremost in their daily priority list as it's the dealers that keep the place in business.

You say you purchased a new firearm from what I can only assume is a dealer that purchased the firearm from NS... why don't you discuss the problem with them (the dealer)?

Fact is... you're not very much of priority for them.
    Thats the way to go. NS deal with dealers not customer on a single basis.

I was sent there by my retailer when I had problems with an ISSC Jamo-matic and they were of no help to me. The retailer sorta fixed it in the end at their expense because warranty was apparently not available? I also emailed ISSC at every email I could find and received no reply. Its still a POS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Waiting a day or two is reasonable to me. Ive worked in places where not getting back to a customer or responding to an email within a few hours would have the boss down your throat in a hurry.

even if you told them your looking into it and will get back to them makes people feel like your looking after their issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Really Disappointed With OP, being almost two hours without a SINGLE response to the questions.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast