Thread: Wow now that's what I am talking about

Wow now that's what I am talking about

2 days from phone call to revolver at my doorstep. You guys rock thanks very much looks awesome.

BANNED
    Always my go to dealer as well.

Great service after the fact as well. Had a gun arrive with a busted stock and they had no issues switching it, and even paid for the shipping both ways. It was a cheap gun, so they may have even lost money on that deal, but it gained them a lifelong customer.

Well, now I am wondering. The gun was super dirty in all six chambers and the ends of the chambers were just as bad. Its as if they ran 50-100 rounds through it. I thought they only ran one through (the one you get). Did I pay full price for a used gun? Please get a hold of me to discuss this matter thx.

Darren got a hold of me and said that was the way it came from smith and Wesson so I wonder if they put more than just the one round through it and you would think they would clean it after.

Don't worry about it just clean it and shoot it.

I've bought firearms that were absolutely filthy despite being removed from the box right in front of me. Don't sweat it.

Alright forgotten, now if it would just quit snowing its spring already. No one to man the indoor so it's not open either. Ahhhhh

I have the 686 4.2, the gp100 4.2 that I havent even shot yet.

I would be pissed, if I received a new gun that filthy dirty. That is not normal. they are supposed to be test fired only. any company that would through that many rounds through a firearm, and not clean it before going out for sale, well I would not deal with them.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Maybe S&W had a problem with that gun when it was going down the line and had to be test fired numerous times to ensure it was good to go out to the customer. What would you rather have, a clean gun with issues or one thats a bit on the dirty side but fires like a dream? Clean her up and fire away. By the way, my new 500 mag was dirty when I got it too, way more than a few down the pipe.... not a big deal.
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

Ok it's been cleaned now to get it out there. Still a safe queen