Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: German HK 45 Pre-Order!!

Read this, it explains the grips...
    http://pistol-training.com/articles/...-larry-vickers

Quote Originally Posted by MtlCanada View Post
    That is what I also see when I look on the H&K website, the HK 45 looks like a P2000 more then a hk45. Is the picture wrong or is the a new model???
    The picture of the HK45C is just a regualr HK45 with a threaded barrel, not a compact model.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN frequent flyer Cyanide Ride's Avatar
    These photos are of the HK45C with the threaded barrel. Period.

This picture is of one with a 8 round magazine equipped with a "finger rest" floor plate.

This is one with a 10 round magazine with the "extended" floor plate to accommodate the two extra rounds (and a tactical laser light)

It looks disgusting, but offers alot of protection when you mag hits the floor.
    "... And the complacency of fools will destroy them..." Proverbs 1:32

Unofficial TV-PressPass fan.

That's what the HK45 compact looks like, thank you sir, and you are correct the 10 round mag looks horrible .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    The bottom picture is wrong...its of a full sized HK45 with threaded barrel AKA the HK45 Tactical...full sized!!!

Annoying as that is the model I want...but not sure if anyone is bringing them in as EVERY dealer has incorrect photos...
    Last edited by jeffcarr88; 04-09-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide Ride View Post
    These photos are of the HK45C with the threaded barrel. Period.

This picture is of one with a 8 round magazine equipped with a "finger rest" floor plate.

This is one with a 10 round magazine with the "extended" floor plate to accommodate the two extra rounds (and a tactical laser light)

It looks disgusting, but offers alot of protection when you mag hits the floor.
    Ahh...the elephant foot magazine!!! :P

Just stick your regular, full sized HK45 magazines in it C model if you want more then 8+1
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

^^ I think they may not be interchangeable....
    you forget....I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me!

CGN Regular
    You don't seem to know much about what you want. The bottom picture is a compact, it clearly says HK45c on the slide the tactical model the Seals use is simply a compact with the "elephant foot" 10 round magazine, the threaded barrel and often a crimson trace laser.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    The bottom picture is wrong...its of a full sized HK45 with threaded barrel AKA the HK45 Tactical...full sized!!!

Annoying as that is the model I want...but not sure if anyone is bringing them in as EVERY dealer has incorrect photos...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by heliwrench View Post
    ^^ I think they may not be interchangeable....
    Mags are in fact interchangeable.

^^^^You are correct. I just watched a youtube vid that conifrmed it LOL. The fullsize HK45 mag can go into the 45C

Pic:

Last edited by heliwrench; 04-10-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    you forget....I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast