Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: German HK 45 Pre-Order!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeydealer View Post
    Mags are in fact interchangeable.
    They are interchangeable one-way. full-size can be used in compact, but compact 10-rnd can NOT be used in full-sized due to elephant foot as far as I know.

You don't seem to know much about what you want. The bottom picture is a compact, it clearly says HK45c on the slide the tactical model the Seals use is simply a compact with the "elephant foot" 10 round magazine, the threaded barrel and often a crimson trace laser.
    He is referring to the dealers photo. I think, as he didn't quote the other one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Oh boy, a P2000 size HK with the superb DA/SA cocked and locked of the USP...not the long takeup trigger on the P30.

If they had made this in 9mm, it would have been the perfect gun...but .45acp is OK.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heliwrench View Post
    ^^ I think they may not be interchangeable....
    They are...FULL sized mag WILL fir into the HK45C but not vise versa.
    Last edited by jeffcarr88; 04-11-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by heliwrench View Post
    ^^^^You are correct. I just watched a youtube vid that conifrmed it LOL. The fullsize HK45 mag can go into the 45C

Pic:

That pic is of the regular HK45C magazine...just not fully inserted into the gun...the full sized mags to not have a base plate like that.

But again the HK45 FULL SIZE magazines fit into the HK45C...I have done this many times.
    Last edited by jeffcarr88; 04-11-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

You don't seem to know much about what you want. The bottom picture is a compact, it clearly says HK45c on the slide the tactical model the Seals use is simply a compact with the "elephant foot" 10 round magazine, the threaded barrel and often a crimson trace laser.
    Talking about the dealers photos in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanhope View Post
    He is referring to the dealers photo. I think, as he didn't quote the other one.
    Bingo!!! :P

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    The bottom picture is wrong...its of a full sized HK45 with threaded barrel AKA the HK45 Tactical...full sized!!!

Annoying as that is the model I want...but not sure if anyone is bringing them in as EVERY dealer has incorrect photos...
    The HK45 Tactical is the same model I want. I checked with one of the other dealers and they informed me that model is not available for the pre order. It's a shame, I would be on the list if it were. Hopefully next go around they let us take advantage of that beauty!

CGN Regular
    Hi,

Can you confirm the cost of the thread protectors and extra mags.

Thanks T

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Any updates on when these are expected, whether extra mags will be available, and whether night sights will be included?
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Any tan full size left?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast