Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Boberg Arms XR9-L Preorder Extravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by velocipede View Post
    Here, Glock 26 canadian vs Boberg XR9-S Canadian. The XR9-L is the same lenght, but with the slide/frame extending up to the barrel.

http://community.bobergarms.com/phot...3AAlbum%3A2031
    Thank you very much, sir!! . That's exactly what I wanted to see. And elated I am at seeing that!!!

You're a scholar and a gentleman! :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Damn, totally forgot about this.

When will the deadline for the next order be?

Expried Business Member
    We ordered a few extra, so you may be able to scoop one up depending on specs. e-mail me at gary@wanstallsonline.com and let me know what you are looking for.

Gary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I really had little hopes on it, never thought much more than "I want one IF we can get one here" and even kind of forgot about it through out 2012... until all of a sudden a report came in here about Wanstalls talking to Boberg to import them: this is the first time I have tracked a shooting and/or hunting tool for some time and will see the result.
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We ordered a few extra, so you may be able to scoop one up depending on specs.
    Now, down to the agonizing wait of 8-12 weeks to see them arrive at Wanstalls...

Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    And for me an extra 4 weeks, the Quebec CFO is slow just because they can. (The wait is 3 months for an AR-15 because it's in their imaginary category of "war weapons" and "assault weapons")

Quote Originally Posted by velocipede View Post
    And for me an extra 4 weeks, the Quebec CFO is slow just because they can. (The wait is 3 months for an AR-15 because it's in their imaginary category of "war weapons" and "assault weapons")
    Holy cow! I'm going to try to keep that in mind when I get impatient about the ON CFO - I suspect that you're right about both ON & QC CFO's... 'just because they can'. Entire ON CFO office was "on a conference" last week from Monday to Wednesday. Probably on how to provide better service to their only clientele... the public... :/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar

Just being rude: posting to say we are still waiting, kinda patiently...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    I don't know if it concerns our order, but I saw on the Boberg site that they were out of barrels and new ones were only coming in 3 weeks.

Expried Business Member
    Just had confirmation that we will see two shipments from Boberg Arms! The first will land in 2-3 weeks and will include all models (two-tone, Onyx, Platinum) with standard triggers. The second shipment which will be 4 weeks after that will include all three models and short stroke triggers!. All pre-orders will be filled as soon as these land and shipped out as soon as the transfers are completed! We also have a range gun landing early next week, will post pics as soon as it comes in!!!

Gary

Excellent