Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Boberg Arms XR9-L Preorder Extravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    Well, that was an impulse purchase....Onyx (fully upgraded) with 2 extra mags. Yikes.

Bad Wanstalls - I just bought a bunch of Magpul mags yesterday - stop stocking things I want!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFN_tBT-xZE

wow ,colour me surprised!

I thought onyx would far outnumber both of the others.
    I am going to purchase a few extra mags and a 6lb. trigger as well, just waiting for payday friday
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

And I thought there would be more tightwads.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I don't understand the hype, maybe I would buy one if we had CCW here in this country but for that price I'll take a HK USP.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    I don't understand the hype, maybe I would buy one if we had CCW here in this country but for that price I'll take a HK USP.
    Some of us like to pretend.

But seriously, I just like shooting small guns. I can't buy prohibs, but this is about as close as I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshow View Post
    Some of us like to pretend.

But seriously, I just like shooting small guns. I can't buy prohibs, but this is about as close as I can get.
    +1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    The whole point of buying one of these guns is to thumb your nose at the antis.

These pistols really show how stupid and pointless our prohib laws are. Thanks to Wanstalls for bringing them in.

Had a tough time deciding on trigger - think I would actually prefer the long, but got the short to try it out. Didn't know enough about the springs to get an extra....maybe I should have?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLswitch View Post
    Had a tough time deciding on trigger - think I would actually prefer the long, but got the short to try it out. Didn't know enough about the springs to get an extra....maybe I should have?
    I looked at the short trigger too: but I looked at the pound-pull curve and noticed at 2.5lb increase for the short over standard.

Hey Wanstalls: when I called and asked about an extra set of grips I got told "We don't know if we are bringing them in yet." I ordered a 6lb trigger too and hoped to change grip color for spring weight to remind me.

* damn, posting remotely from my cell in the field sucks *.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Expried Business Member
    That'd be because we are sorting out availability of numbers of each color of grips and baseplates for the shipment before we make them available for preorder! We don't want anyone disappointed. We'll know for sure very soon

Cheers,
    Daniel