Keltec Now Here

Love it! If my credit card had an inch to spare, I'd have another sub2k right about nowish! Hope to hell you still have one in stock Monday..

Your SU-16 listing has both the original hunting rifle type stock and a modified AR type stock. Which does it ship with, and do you sell the other?

Su -16 has the std Hunting stock, The KSG , from what I know is the tough one to get and is in demand, Your best bet is to watch our web sight for when they come in.
This is our first go at Keltec, so I am sure down the road we will have more, and accessories as well.. The hard part is is not keeping them for my self :)

Su -16 has the std Hunting stock, The KSG , from what I know is the tough one to get and is in demand, Your best bet is to watch our web sight for when they come in.
This is our first go at Keltec, so I am sure down the road we will have more, and accessories as well.. The hard part is is not keeping them for my self :)

Do you keep a waiting list for the KSG? What about a downpayment?

KSG , and waiting lists

This is a tough one, I knew this would be a difficult issue, as far as I know there is not a lot of these available right now, I am not certain when i will get more, I have a lot of customers who want to order , preorder, pay up front , and I really appreciate the business, and I can understand the frustration of waiting for one of these, or any other firearms for that matter. Right now I have never seen it tougher to get product, there is a lot of demand in NorthAmerica, hopefully this is met and we can all get back on track.

For Keltec , I wont be taking preorders, there would be hundreds of people on these lists, and your chances unfortunately would be slim to none. Once the inventory easier to come by, i will offer these for order.

I will put inventory on our Web Site as It arrives, and those who make themselves an account on our web site will get reminders of incoming product as well.

Thanks

Travis

A sales guy @ reliable told me they are running 3, 8 hour shifts a day right now to build KSG's and such & that a fairly large influx of Keltec is headed on into Canada within the next 6 months. Not sure if this is true or not or he was trying to make me feel better about being # 34 on his list.

Back
Top Bottom