Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restricted Kriss vector lower

CGN Regular
    I would take a restricted lower for sure.

I dont not understand the benefit of a non restricted upper on a restricted lower. where, 90% of the money parts are in the lower, it would be too close to complete cost to just purchase a lower for any reason/ benefit I can think of. what am I missing? Not being a smart a$$, intrigued rather.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchyguy View Post
    I dont not understand the benefit of a non restricted upper on a restricted lower. where, 90% of the money parts are in the lower, it would be too close to complete cost to just purchase a lower for any reason/ benefit I can think of. what am I missing? Not being a smart a$$, intrigued rather.
    Without the price from either NS or a retailer, your post is speculation. If the rest lower comes in at even $1000-1200 its worth it. Why spend another $800 on parts I already have. Why do we buy AR15 uppers then, they cost 3/4 the price of a whole rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Also remember you could get away with the lower as just the barrel and action as the bolt is interchangeable and easily removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchyguy View Post
    The entire trigger assembly is in the upper so it'll be worth way more than just 10%.

Also you can leave the optics on the upper to share it between two lowers, so you save the money on a set of optics.

I see where you are coming from. I have the restricted version, and happy with it. Wish that it was not so picky with ammo.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12