Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restricted Kriss vector lower

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar

Restricted Kriss vector lower

Is it possible to get a restricted Kriss vector lower for use with my non restricted upper? Seems wasteful to have two complete firearms when the upper is interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

now that is a good question if its possible I would buy the kriss

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    I dont know much about the KRISS...but which part is the actual registered part? The lower or upper?
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    I dont know much about the KRISS...but which part is the actual registered part? The lower or upper?
    lower has the serial number

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN frequent flyer
    I looked into this via a different dealer and was told that A: Buying just the lower was extremely difficult and would take forever just to get and B: it would likely be so expensive it wouldnt be worth it anyway. Its really too bad kriss didnt design the barrel to be more easily swapped... but having multiple lowers would be a sweet idea if it worked

sorry dumb question, but what is the difference between lowers? i'm thing of getting one and i know there is a difference for restricted and non, but didnt know there was one between the lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by mshelvey View Post
    sorry dumb question, but what is the difference between lowers? i'm thing of getting one and i know there is a difference for restricted and non, but didnt know there was one between the lowers.
    The lower houses the action and the barrel. Making it rest or non based on barrel length.
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

So, then probably a silly question, why the duece does the non-restricted have to have an 18" barrel if it's the lower, not the upper/barrel that makes it restricted or not?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegnum View Post
    So, then probably a silly question, why the duece does the non-restricted have to have an 18" barrel if it's the lower, not the upper/barrel that makes it restricted or not?
    The barrel is part of the lower
    This year I got straight A\'s and that aint not bad...Bart Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Maegnum View Post
    There is so much wrong here. As mentioned the barrel is part of the lower, however even if the barrel was part of the upper it would still require the longer barrel to make non restricted status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast