Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lone Wolf Barrels

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    LW 40-9 works well in my G22. Did get the G17 spring for a smoother recoil that's more like the G17.

Found the G22 spring with 9mm had a snappier recoil.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxkeg View Post
    Questar will get the Lone Wolf barrels for you for $225.00 and a 4-month wait period, that's what I had to wait for. They are $109.00 in the US.
    This ^^^^^^^ is why I started this thread.

tagged
    I think I might like guns....

Tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Maxkeg View Post
    Questar will get the Lone Wolf barrels for you for $225.00 and a 4-month wait period, that's what I had to wait for. They are $109.00 in the US.
    I've been waiting since the end of November for Questar to get me a M&P 40 to 9mm barrel - they took my moolah but refuse to give a timeline . . . just saying . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Novascotiaguy View Post
    I've been waiting since the end of November for Questar to get me a M&P 40 to 9mm barrel - they took my moolah but refuse to give a timeline . . . just saying . . .
    I had a bit of a wait for a Glock 20 .40 S&W barrel. It isn't Questar refusing to give a timeline, it's Lone Wolf. That said, I got it after about 3 months. I am going to order one in .357 SIG too. It's not high on my priority list so I haven't ordered it yet. Anyway, LW will get to your barrel. They must be swamped. Sorry Dead Zombies for the derail. Hey, maybe you guys will get a deal going with Lone Wolf and I'll place an order here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12