Thread: Great Service at P&D

Great Service at P&D

I learned a long time ago that P&D is a one stop shop and have been a faithful for the last 10 years. Discouraged by the service of its competitors, I have made P&D my go to place. Yesterday only solidified my feelings and opinion of P&D. I went in to buy scope rings and low and behold I end up getting a lesson on scope installation from the master himself Phil. I have mounted many scopes in my lifetime, but Phil still managed to teach me a few new tricks. Not many gun shop owners would take the time to explain this to you let alone demonstrate it for you. This is why P&D will continue to get my business, their service is second to none and they have the most friendly and knowledgeable staff in the Edmonton area. I take my hat off to Phil and his staff, keep up the great work and see you next time I make the 2 hour trip to Edmonton. By the way, the rings fit perfectly!

CGN Regular
    I hate them ;-)
    Because of all the things you say...plus I work only 1.5 blocks from their store. I find myself at their business all too often (like at least once a week).
    And everytime I leave I'm a little bit poorer.
    Prices every bit as good as Wholesale or Cabela's but with old world service.
    Can't be beat!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycurty View Post
    I learned a long time ago that P&D is a one stop shop and have been a faithful for the last 10 years. Discouraged by the service of its competitors, I have made P&D my go to place. Yesterday only solidified my feelings and opinion of P&D. I went in to buy scope rings and low and behold I end up getting a lesson on scope installation from the master himself Phil. I have mounted many scopes in my lifetime, but Phil still managed to teach me a few new tricks. Not many gun shop owners would take the time to explain this to you let alone demonstrate it for you. This is why P&D will continue to get my business, their service is second to none and they have the most friendly and knowledgeable staff in the Edmonton area. I take my hat off to Phil and his staff, keep up the great work and see you next time I make the 2 hour trip to Edmonton. By the way, the rings fit perfectly!
    Thanx it was my pleasure to meet you. Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
    I hate them ;-)
    Because of all the things you say...plus I work only 1.5 blocks from their store. I find myself at their business all too often (like at least once a week).
    And everytime I leave I'm a little bit poorer.
    Prices every bit as good as Wholesale or Cabela's but with old world service.
    Can't be beat!!
    Thanx for the continued support. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    I was at your store a couple of times this week. The lady behind the gun counter is always super friendly and so helpful (never got her name). I checked out a couple of AR's and she recommened and showed me other ones. Talked to her both times bought some stuff and left. Such a huge improvement in customer service at the store from before and gets better everytime I go there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Always loved the place: sometimes I go in just to check the list of gun powders or get advice... advice that always leads to me buying more stuff! I did my first return there Friday, after buying from P&D for over a decade: fast, easy, polite and no problems.

My problem is similar: I live close enough that it is way too easy to stop in on the way home from work. I was there yesterday to pick up a pre-paid special order and ended up walking around the store for 10 minutes with the item in a bag: I offered to let the staff look in the bag (ensure it was paid for, not stolen) and all I got was a lot of eye rolls! I guess being a repeat custmer and always honest pays.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest