Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today at the TSE

Today at the TSE

would like to vent, but not about the TSE staff guys - they are always the best

some of the TSE visitors have to go through their safety orientation session again....

all this happened about 14.30 in the North Pistol bay (left hand side):

I was shooting my handgun....decided to take more tape from the bag from the bench along the window....
    turned around and there was a guy with a handgun in his hand pointed to me WTH????????

I looked at him and friendly reminded that this bench is not a safety area and he should take the firearm to the front line....

all I got back - just the F words and that "...I`m just taking my F*** lock off the gun"......so what???? take the d**** gun to the front line and do whatever you want.......

this was reported to the staff guy who reacted very fast (thanks a lot)...he explained to the individual that he was wrong(thanks again for doing your job very well).....

how would I know what are you doing with your FA behind my back????????

vent is over.....

P.S.: again, - this is not against the TSE staff, just venting about unsafe and inappropriate behavior of some individuals with a FA license.....
    Last edited by pilgrim; 04-19-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    Ask-hole: Someone who constantly asks for advice then does the opposite of what you told them.

Pointing a gun at you? Swearing at you?

I recommend looking for cover, calling 911 and returning fire...not neccessarily in that order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themikea's Avatar
    WTF! Even though that is an inexcusable mistake, the attitude when being corrected is even worse! Wouldn't want to share a club with someone like that. Good that the staff stepped up.
    Member of NFA, CSSA, CFI, NRA, CPC

CGN Regular
    There are way to many bros like that there. That's why i just stop buy occasionally to peruse the store. I'd hate to actually have to shoot there.

-chris

BANNED
    I always bring a knife in case of situations life that.

Oh man. I would be pissed. Good job TSE

yes, his attitude was incorrect....and I WAS P*****
    Ask-hole: Someone who constantly asks for advice then does the opposite of what you told them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    A lot of attitudes sound incorrect for a public form. Even joking about shooting back or having a knife is no joke. Sure "we" can take the humour, but it's not us that we are worried about.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer curseyou's Avatar
    The big question is was this person banned? I could not tolerate a person who would both make that mistake, and act with hostility to a correction. Get that person a 1 year ban and privileges resumed only after 10 supervised shoots with a range director. Any, and I mean any additional screw ups and the ban should be permanent, and you could even report him so he loses his PAL. This guy would not have passed his PAL with that level of negligence AND poor attitude.

This sport is not for everyone.

Yup - I'd ask the staff to ask him to leave or call 911. Nothing happened THAT time, but it takes either one mistake for someone to get shot, or someone to misinterpret and shoot back FIRST thinking he was about to catch one.

That is JUST HORRIBLE safety by a shooter.
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast