Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco JW21 ???

Tagged for interest. Will buy several.

Any idea on if you guys will be getting a batch of these in? CanadaAmmo advised that the factory discontinued the JW21Bs

damn. i was just looking for these

What's all the excitement about this Arm? This weapon is junk and no spares are available for any of Norinco's products anywhere in the world. Mine failed just after the warranty was up so it's now an expensive wall hanger. Replaced it with a Henry pump, beautiful weapon, you can feel the quality the first time you use it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMerovingian View Post
    What's all the excitement about this Arm? This weapon is junk and no spares are available for any of Norinco's products anywhere in the world. Mine failed just after the warranty was up so it's now an expensive wall hanger. Replaced it with a Henry pump, beautiful weapon, you can feel the quality the first time you use it.
    I'll buy your junk wall hanger, send me a PM with your asking price shipped to L1V 3C3

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMerovingian View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, ??

As the major importer f Chinese produced firearms we make every effort to stock spares, did you buy it from Marstar ? or some small importer who promised to support the product ? Did you ever contact Marstar ?

Exactly how many Norinco dealer/importers in the world did you contact ??

Rash statements

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, ??

As the major importer f Chinese produced firearms we make every effort to stock spares, did you buy it from Marstar ? or some small importer who promised to support the product ? Did you ever contact Marstar ?

Exactly how many Norinco dealer/importers in the world did you contact ??

Rash statements

John
    Still waiting for a PM from LeMoervingian. I'll be contacting you for parts next John, LOL...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would be intrested to know what actually dosn't work on it. JB made the whole rifle in a 19 century work shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12