Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-L spare parts kit recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
    I understand that. I was actually hoping that you, as a supplier of Robinson Arms products, would have hands on experience with the most common (typical) parts that wear out or fail. If you, from your experience, compile a list of recommended spare parts and associated costs, I would by it from you. Let's call it "Deluxe Wolverine Recommended Replacement Parts For The XCR Repair Kit". You are the experts and I will take your advice. Thanks
    An excellent idea, give me time to work on it and I will put something together. I will also include those little items that easily get lost. The one issue that I see is lack of maintance and poor lubrication, spare parts do not sove that. I have heard no reports of op rod failure (I do have a bad memory) this is certainly not a regular part to fail. We do have a fairly good inventry of parts.

I am having the same problem as ace604 concerning the Bolt catch on my XCR-L .223.Will order one from Wolverine and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    An excellent idea, give me time to work on it and I will put something together. I will also include those little items that easily get lost. The one issue that I see is lack of maintance and poor lubrication, spare parts do not sove that. I have heard no reports of op rod failure (I do have a bad memory) this is certainly not a regular part to fail. We do have a fairly good inventry of parts.
    Thanks you. If I can make a recommendation, this kit could include 1 of everything that is more commonly required as high failure rate under normal conditions component. I would then like a few of certain very high failure items like recoil buffers, retainers, hold-open thing & a couple of firing pins etc...
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

This is such an excellent thread!
    I have to XCRs of different calibers and will be eagerly awaiting Wolverines "Parts Kit" package, when they get one made up!

Quote Originally Posted by redrams9 View Post
    This is such an excellent thread!
    I have to XCRs of different calibers and will be eagerly awaiting Wolverines "Parts Kit" package, when they get one made up!
    Back off bucko!! I get dibs on the first one...
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    كافر

Sign me up too. I'd love a parts kit for my XCR.
    R
    Wishing I was Fishing, Flying or Shooting

XCR-L spare parts kit recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Sign me up too. I'd love a parts kit for my XCR.
    R
    Ok, now I want a cut!! 😎😜
    كافر

another xcr lol

Quote Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
    Thanks you. If I can make a recommendation, this kit could include 1 of everything that is more commonly required as high failure rate under normal conditions component. I would then like a few of certain very high failure items like recoil buffers, retainers, hold-open thing & a couple of firing pins etc...
    What is the max cost you would pay for such a kit? Extra buffers I can see but two spare firing pins? Do you want a cheap basic kit, just a few parts and or a delux kit which could be expensive?

I'd be interested in purchasing a kit as well

Thanks

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast