Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-L spare parts kit recommendations

Cheap basic kit here. Just things that are known to fail or wear out. I'd take one.

i would be in for the cheaper/more basic kit as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    An excellent idea, give me time to work on it and I will put something together. I will also include those little items that easily get lost. The one issue that I see is lack of maintance and poor lubrication, spare parts do not sove that. I have heard no reports of op rod failure (I do have a bad memory) this is certainly not a regular part to fail. We do have a fairly good inventry of parts.
    Would it also be possible to put together a second kit, "XCR-Maintenance Kit", cleaning brushes, lube, etc. I think the preventative maintenance kit would help avoid many of the problems the "Repair Kit" is designed to fix.

Just my 2 cents. If you have the maintenance kit I'm in!

Id be in for a basic kit as well.
    There you have it!

BANNED
    Anything that contains a buffer pad (or two) and a spare bolt release, you can count me in.

CGN Regular
    I'm planning to order an xcr soon. I guess id better stay ahead of the game and get a kit. So count me in

I would love a "Repair Kit" for my XCR.

Basic kit would suffice i think only the stuff you need that wears out or get broken more often.

I had the same problem as Ace604. Wolverine sent me a new bolt hold open. Fixed the XCR but I haven't been at the range yet to try it out.

I'd be interested in a basic kit also.
    - There’s only two times you don’t want more ammo: when you’re swimming or when you’re on fire.

CGN Regular
    I recently order some parts but a kit would be great. I would spend 100 to 200 maybe more if it was well stocked. On another note there use to be a PDF on the Rob Arms web site of a parts break down with a pic showing each part number . I can no longer seem to get this to open. Anyone else have this problem or is it operator error? If its not just me does anyone happen to have a copy they could email me?

XCR-L spare parts kit recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    What is the max cost you would pay for such a kit? Extra buffers I can see but two spare firing pins? Do you want a cheap basic kit, just a few parts and or a delux kit which could be expensive?
    What's "expensive"?

The XCR was expensive so I can't be scared off too easy
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر