Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: XCR-L spare parts kit recommendations

For $175, sign me up. PM me for my credit card info when you are ready.
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

I'm in for one too. Don't like sitting without spare parts. Please PM me when it is ready for payment.

For 175$ Ill take one! Maybe two if one is for 7.62x39 and one for 5.56.

Thanks Wolverine!

I'll take one for the xcr-m!!

Sorry no PM’s as at any one time we have over 1500 back orders, we are trying to cut back on these as they are very time consuming. When the spare part kits are available I will post the info here and o our web site, we will order in plenty, sorry no back orders on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sorry no PM’s as at any one time we have over 1500 back orders, we are trying to cut back on these as they are very time consuming. When the spare part kits are available I will post the info here and o our web site, we will order in plenty, sorry no back orders on these.
    Perfect, I will keep watching. Thanks
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

$175 seems very reasonable for an assembled kit. As I was previously looking at getting something like an armorers kit from RA, this is great news. I would gladly pay that.

You have 1500 XCR's on Backorder?

Also, I have an XCR and Some Mags on backorder. If my rifle comes in and the mags are still back ordered, is there anyway you can ship my rifle and then ship the mags after they come in?

I can pay separate shipping for my mags.

I'm dieing to play w/ my new toy.

I hear ya. I am (hopefully) within the final few weeks of waiting for my XCR-L.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    You have 1500 XCR's on Backorder?

Also, I have an XCR and Some Mags on backorder. If my rifle comes in and the mags are still back ordered, is there anyway you can ship my rifle and then ship the mags after they come in?

I can pay separate shipping for my mags.

I'm dieing to play w/ my new toy.
    Firstly not 1500 XCR on back order but a total of over 1500 back orders made up of all sorts of things.

Yes, when we have a rifle and accessories on a back order it is very differcult to hold items until the order is complete, we would much rather ship what we can when we can but we always try and work out a method that works for both the customer and us.