Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICAL*** The Type 97NSR is Non restricted!!!

Great news and great work NS. Iam in

CGN Regular
    I wish they were going to have lefty models.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyad Pitchaya View Post
    As much as this is good news...I am not sure that I would gamble on the first generation Norc anything. But that's just me.
    I would have said the same thing based on my Norinco SKS-D. The thing half looks like zip gun made in somebodies wood shed, and the front site is wayyy off. But that was about ten years ago when I got it. I saw what I thought was an AR15 a couple of weeks ago and was shocked to discover it was one of the Norinco clones. There seem tons of favorable reviews on the M4 and M14 clones. Maybe they've pulled it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfilthie View Post
    But an AR15 is restricted - even though every second Fudd south of Canada now hunts with one.

FFS - we got rid of the gun registry, why do we have to run our long guns past liberal fart suckers to determine if they are scarey or not? And how does that work? Do they have Alan Rock strapped into a chair and measure the amount of urine that runs down his leg when they show him a picture of it? Or measure the soil that fills his drawers when he sees a new black gun design?

We got rid of the registry. We need to get rid of the stupid people and liberals that would try and tell us that there are 'good' guns and 'bad' guns - and that they should be the judge.

Yeah it's bull#### a gun can be classified based on name alone. I don't think new guns currently have to be approved by Liberals; if that were the case I doubt the vz58 or any recent bullpup would have made it into the Canadian Market (Actually the VZ came in under a Liberal government, now that I think about it). Pretty clear the PM wants prohibited class to stay that way, though I have no idea what his thoughts are on restricted. I'd hoped and fantisized that the long time taken to get the classification list of firearms meant the Conservative government was going to drop the more bull#### classficiations like by firearm name (ie AR15s with an 18.5 inch barrel would become non-restricted). However with all the hype surrounding the recent shootings by screwed up kids with AR15s, I unfortunately doubt we'll see any postive change to thier classification up here, even if the Conservatives did want to make classification of firearms sensible.

CGN frequent flyer Trigger_The_Rookie's Avatar
    Sssssssssweeeet!
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. -Ayn Rand
    NFA: NO COMPROMISE

At last Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

tag

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Epic!

I look forward to seeing LOTS of guys hunting with their bullpup rifles now that there is a more affordable option than the Tavor or RFB. Fingers crossed it runs & runs & runs!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Can I get a round of applause for North Sylva Co.!!,..

Thx again,
    I knew you guys would come through!!

CGN Regular
    Xkl

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Can't wait for summer delay, yippee.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

I like your last pic the most, ronky! Definitely would like to own one of these....