Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICAL*** The Type 97NSR is Non restricted!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRich View Post
    I have so many rifles on my wish list, this might be one, but not for a very long time
    But you better get one before Justin does his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    But you better get one before Justin does his thing.
    I still got 2 more years before the election and he doesnt have a snowball's chance in hell of winning

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

This is great news! Unfortunately my collection is now "complete" after just buying my VZ-58!

Must.. Resist..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barthom's Avatar
    Have had one per-ordered forever. Great news!

CGN Regular
    Great news!!! Thanks for bringing us this rifle.
    -pash
    -------------------------------
    Proud Member of the NFA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Can't wait for summer delay, yippee.
    Its PROVED non-restricted and your STILL not happy?

You know what? DON'T spend $1000 on this gun...go by yourself some happy pills instead...
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Captain Paul's Avatar
    Brotherhood of steel, hidden valley bunker - Capitol Wasteland.
    this is great!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I wouldnt mind being her apprentice, provided when I screwed up she slapped me in the face and choked me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by iamzill View Post
    There are no overall length limits for a non-restricted. Just look at the Mare's leg.
    WRONG. The mares leg is NOT a semi auto...but there is still OVERALL LENGTH requirements...

---

The T97NSR is a semi auto so it HAS to have a barrel of at least 18.5" AND and overall of 26.5"
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    That is one ugly gun....would not want it even it is for free?

Just my 2 cents
    That is a very smug comment...no one gives $1000 guns away for free and if they did, who'd turn it down? People never even turn down "free" $0.10 pens...

Please tell em how "looks" effective the mechanical function? This gun will shoulder nicer/balance better due the the weight being closer to your shoulder all while having shorter overall package then many guns out there.

The only thing "looks" effect is how ninja you wanna poser up as in the mirror and to impress your friends with.

WHY DOES THE SAFETY POSITION MATTER?!

WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED A SAFETY? This is not a pistol your carrying "cocked and locked" due to a light trigger.

Proper muzzle and trigger control trumps all and is 100% safe.... anyone who is DUMB enough to rely on a mechanical safety should never be allowed to touch a gun, let alone own them!!!

You can walk around with the gun loaded just fine...follow the 2 golden rules and all is well. Its also MUCH faster then flipping off a safety ...if you even remember to flip it off before your first shot (many do not). If that is too scary for you then carry the gun with a loaded magazine and an empty chamber and just quickly rack in a round in when your ready to take aim.

I remove many safeties off my rifles as I find them useless and even more so provide a FALSE sense of "safety". They CAN be dangerous...how many people have be shot because "I thought the safety was on"?

Safeties and nothing more then the work of lawyers helping gun manufacturers cover this asses...just the like warning labels scribed into the gun...the days of guns that can fire when dropped if cocked and/or loaded is pretty much long over.

None of you are assassins who cannot make any noise racking the gun or going into combat with a group that requires use of a external safety so why does it matter anyways?