Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: i waited 4 long years for a T97

Damm.... I was saving for a Swiss Arms. Now I have a pre order with CanAm for the T97. It was just too hard to resist. For late comer's what kind of time frame are we looking at? maybe a year after there first arrival?
    Its time to collect NR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff350 View Post
    for SFRC put 2x 100 in preorder..... and another 50 for future cancellation...
    wanstalls its an estimation with their preorder.. and the 250$ depot...

honnestly[SIZE=2] I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97.....[/SIZE]. I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !
    They have .

Current ETA as of April 26, 2013 summer/fall 2013
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Good to hear that CanAM is bring these in soon!
    It's a no brainer of who I would rather support, even if that means waiting a few extra months.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Thumbs up to showing your loyalty; to cheaper and free shipping
    honnestly I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97...... I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

for SFRC put 2x 100 in preorder..... and another 50 for future cancellation...
    wanstalls its an estimation with their preorder.. and the 250$ depot...

honnestly I hope Canam annonce a date for there t97...... I will cancel my order with the other dealer.... and I will buy from Canam ! They work so hard for this gun... The minimum of respect it's to buy from them... AND cheaper and free shipping !
    Respect would have been not pre-ordering with the other companies in the first place.

My order has been with CanAm since 2010 and I don't care who gets them first. My order stands and no other company is getting my money for this rifle no matter how long I have to wait.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Well I was ordering 3 handguns from can am today and noticed the status for the t97nrr changed, and was still 850, put my pre order in even though I had no plans to get one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    Well I was ordering 3 handguns from can am today and noticed the status for the t97nrr changed, and was still 850, put my pre order in even though I had no plans to get one
    Join the club .
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

this is all great news. Canam said in very few words. Same rifle, different exporter, better pricing as he is purchasing direct. The NS statement was a low blow. From reading the case, Canam was screwed by the factory. Nontheless, patience pays. I am cool with waiting a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSchultz View Post
    jesus! 4 years?? you guys could have invested that money, possibly even doubled it by now... hope it was worth it for that ugly thing :D sorry for the jab just playin' around.
    Given that it was a $0 down order I'm not complaining. Well, not complaining too much.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barthom's Avatar
    CanAm Rocks! Can't wait!
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."