Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: i waited 4 long years for a T97

CGN Regular
    Oopsies
    Last edited by smokestack; 09-10-2014 at 08:49 PM.

considering Canada Ammo still has a container full of prohibited T97 quietly rusting away on the CBSA yard, They have more than enough reason to wait and see how this proposed "common sense firearm act" plays out before they throw any more money away.
    Last edited by hbean; 09-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post

considering Canada Ammo still has a container full of prohibited T97 quietly rusting away on the CBSA yard, They have more than enough reason to wait and see how this proposed "common sense firearm act" plays out before they throw any more money away.
    For real? Is there a thread/story I can read up in this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last I heard was the new model prototype of the T97 NRR had been sent back to the factory for some design, quality issues??? My T97 NSR still has some feeding problems by pushing the bullet back into the case about 2-3 times out of a 100 rds. Not having a manual bolt holdback lock can make it awkward as some mags like the .50 bewolf don't fall free from the gun. I hope the feeding and bolt lock back are fixed with the new model T97 NRR??

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    For real? Is there a thread/story I can read up in this?
    Story about the seized container? It was seized by the CBSA back in 2009/2010 right after RCMP decided to reclassified the T-97, since there is a military technology embargo against China, Canada Ammo can't just put it back on the ship and send it back to China, that shipment sat at the CBSA warehouse while the Canada Ammo launched court challenge on the reclassification, in 2012 a judge ruled against Canada Ammo, so unless the CBSA has since destroyed all the rifles than they are still sitting there in the warehouse.

So if you add up the cost of the rifles and the cost of legal challenges, If I was Canada Ammo I would just walk away and never want to heard another mention of it.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by smokestack View Post
    ...In the meantime I'm ordering from #### TODAY! Maybe in 5 or 10 years I'll have TWO T97s...

I was starting to get excited ... until I see this thread was resurrected! haha ... Still waiting.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

When the NSR was released I decided to wait for canam because they said they would work on a wish list of mods, wishing that the NNR would be a flat top, not to save 150.00
    and
    their website says 2014
    and
    IBTL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    The nsr feeding issue is more notorious than we think. I started a thread on ns forum and it was soon deleted. I ll get a nrr for 850 --better than 1000 wasted on nsr and loads n loads of bs from the other importer.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    ...and
    IBTL
    Heh heh... guys keep posting that in threads that continue to stay open for a long time...