Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: i waited 4 long years for a T97

CGN Regular
    Yes, CanadaAmmo please .... SITREP? .....let us know..... I am also still on the pre-order list, but I can't wait forever....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Since i started restricteds, i wont be needing one of those no more... JP.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    I tested a new prototype this summer. suggested more changes, plant visit planned this fall for a thorough discussion with engineers.

As I have said many times, I has little interest in this rifle as it is. I will only sell it once it has the changes I want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I tested a new prototype this summer. suggested more changes, plant visit planned this fall for a thorough discussion with engineers.

As I have said many times, I has little interest in this rifle as it is. I will only sell it once it has the changes I want.
    So a realistic new ETA is mid 2015? Can you give us any hints as to what changes we are still looking at????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    So glad Canada Ammo is still on this. My preorder stays. But I want the new version sooner. the nsr crap just wont do it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Far North's Avatar
    Thanks
    all we needed was some sort of update to know that there was still some sort of progress on the file. I was holding off on some purchases but now I know its still going to be a while I am going ahead with them.
    CSSA CCFR
    Canadian gun laws brought to you by government sponsored ignorance and fear mongering

even a rough estimate ETA would allow me more financial freedom to bu more guns/ammo/accessories...... xmas time, spring 2015, summer 2015, a retirement toy?
    all kidding aside i wish more manufacturers would hold of on promised sales dates for an ultimately better product. it is the main reason i will be keeping my preorder.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewma02 View Post
    even a rough estimate ETA would allow me more financial freedom to bu more guns/ammo/accessories...... xmas time, spring 2015, summer 2015, a retirement toy?
    all kidding aside i wish more manufacturers would hold of on promised sales dates for an ultimately better product. it is the main reason i will be keeping my preorder.
    That is why we no longer discuss ETA here

CGN Regular

as a consumer I agree. current offering is not up to par. look forward to the day when the rifle is ergonomic and works out of the box.

but 5.45x39 would be the cats ass as well as all that surplus 5.45x39 that can't be imported into the usa anymore.
    Last edited by 250rg; 09-15-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    I am pro cake.

Quote Originally Posted by 250rg View Post
    as a consumer I agree. current offering is not up to par. look forward to the day when the rifle ergonomic and works out of the box.

but 5.45x39 would be the cats ass as well as all that surplus 5.45x39 that can't be imported into the usa anymore.

This