Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Type 81, heard they are coming to Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Is there anything in law that compels the RCMP to complete an evaluation of a firearm?

Is there any reason why they can't keep every new gun in limbo forever?

Keeping a gun in limbo is basically no different than a defacto-prohib status given to any new gun they feel like.
    +1
    Just another politics bull####!

It appears to me in the past few years that I have not seen any new NR semi-auto rifles get passed the RCMP lab. Their's thread after thread from our dealers trying to get us new product and nothing being done by the rcmp. I would love to hear from all the dealers that have sent in a firearm and what it was. Find a total count of the firearms that they have sent with nothing being done with them . And an
    estimated value of all the firearms too. I bet it would scare us.
    Last edited by 90vette; 02-20-2015 at 09:18 PM.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Quote Originally Posted by 90vette View Post
    It appears to me in the past few years that I have not seen any new NR semi-auto rifles get passed the RCMP lab. Their's thread after thread fro our dealers trying to get us new product and nothing being done by the rcmp. I would love to hear from all the dealers that have sent in a firearm and what it was. Find a total count of the firearms that they have sent with nothing being done with them . And an
    estimated value of all the firearms too. I bet it would scare us.
    This I really think the RCMP lab is not classifying anything new unless they can calcify it as prohibited.

God i hope so

CGN Regular
    It's been 3 years......come on, if RCMP can't convert type 81 to full auto in 3 years then it is OK to get it to the market..... What are they waiting for? Put the sample in a test tube and observe it day by day to see if it can grow into a full auto firearm?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Well it did take them 3 + years just to classify the GSG stg44 rifle.
    Im hoping in the next little bit we will see a flow of new rifles that have been on the back burner at the lab.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    There should be no lab. It serves no purpose.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    There should be no lab. It serves no purpose.
    Its purpose is to prevent cool new guns from hitting the Canadian market and they're succeeding
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

CGN Regular
    Was saving for a cz858 when it got prohib, now I have enough to buy one at an inflated price, but I think i'll hold out to see if the Type 81 semi pops up in the next year or so...I would take a railed Type 03 as well...

The RCMP lab needs an oversight. Someone we can complain to when there aren't doing there jobs or we think they're doing it wrong on propose. This is what we should try to get done next because of how it stands the RCMP lab can basically make anything prohibited and we can do almost nothing about it
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."