Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7n1 russian sniper ammo

7n1 russian sniper ammo

Hey John,

Any chance you could track down some 7.62x54r sniper ammo? Theres gotta be some out there somewhere

isnt that stuff steel cored armor piercing ? and arent ap rounds illegal in canada ?
    away for a few months at camp/with family see yall in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by Sirus115 View Post
    isnt that stuff steel cored armor piercing ? and arent ap rounds illegal in canada ?
    I believe only pistol caliber AP is prohibited, not rifle.

Scroll to the bottom of the page:
    http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/r.../FullText.html

Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 10

1. Any cartridge that is capable of being discharged from a commonly available semi-automatic handgun or revolver and that is manufactured or assembled with a projectile that is designed, manufactured or altered so as to be capable of penetrating body armour, including KTW, THV and 5.7 x 28mm P-90 cartridges.

2. Any projectile that is designed, manufactured or altered to ignite on impact, where the projectile is designed for use in or in conjunction with a cartridge and does not exceed 15 mm in diameter.

3. Any projectile that is designed, manufactured or altered so as to explode on impact, where the projectile is designed for use in or in conjunction with a cartridge and does not exceed 15 mm in diameter.

4. Any cartridge that is capable of being discharged from a shotgun and that contains projectiles known as “fléchettes” or any similar projectiles.
    So no, strictly AP rifle ammunition isn't prohib. API ammunition on the otherhand....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mauserman's Avatar
    Tracers are illegal.....a guy at my local gun store told me!

"runs for cover"
    "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State."

Heinrich Himmler

Sixty years later not much has changed.

"I came to Ottawa with the firm belief that the only people in this country who should have guns are police officers and soldiers."

Allan Rock

Card carrying; CSSA, NRA, CPC

Expired Business
    DOOGS;

Yes we have 7.62x54r Sniper grade ammo in our off shore warehouse....not certain if we will import to Canada....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DOOGS;

Yes we have 7.62x54r Sniper grade ammo in our off shore warehouse....not certain if we will import to Canada....
    John
    I'm sure people would jump on it, if not just for the sake of trying it out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    My SVT would like a taste if they become available.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Thanks for the quick reply. What are the odds of a pre-order list, to at least guage interest?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DOOGS;

John

Add me to that list. Just to be sure, who makes that ammo? Is it actually 7N1/7N14 from factory 188?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast