Thread: CamPro Bullets Back On The West Coast!

Expired Business

CamPro Bullets Back On The West Coast!

And a new place to buy bullets from!

Shooter Ready is happy to be part of CGN and is excited to help all of you shooters on here get the best deals on Canadian shooting products

Located in Abbotsford B.C. we are the exclusive distributor for CamPro bullets in BC and are happy to offer such a high quality Canadian made bullet to west coast shooters after a few years of them being absent. This recent frenzy has really highlighted the advantage of Canadian suppliers as CamPro has none of the delays or shortages that suppliers in the USA are experiencing; in fact I made a 200 000 bullet order earlier this year and it only took a week and a half to get to me from the day I sent them the order.

CamPro bullets are a high quality fully copper plated bullet with an extra thick plating making them able to stand up to much higher speeds than other plated bullets on the market. Feel like loading up some full power .44 or .357 mag ammo to use in your carbine but don't want the expense of jacketed bullets? CamPro bullets will work just fine. Or if you are a competition shooter shooting an open gun and want to save some money on bullets (or lets be honest, spend the same amount but shoot more) the CamPro 124gr 9mm bullets (HP or RN) will work just fine without coming apart on you.

I will be upfront and say that CamPro have had QC issues in the past but over the last few years they have invested in and changed their system so that they are a thing of the past (I asked very specifically about this before bringing in their products). And if anything does happen to slip through I will fix it ASAP for you.

And now the important part, Prices. Campro bullets have traditionally been cost prohibitive to buy but I am offering them at prices equal to or lower than the US supplied bullets; their isn't even a mark up for shooting HP over RN in .45 and 9mm

CamPro Prices per 1000, click the names to be taken to webpages with very close up pictures of the bullets.

115gr 9mm RN $77
    124gr 9mm HP $79
    124gr 9mm RN $79
    147gr 9mm TC $94
    148gr .38/.357 HBWC $94
    158gr .38/.357 TC $99
    180gr .40S&W/10mm HP $122
    180gr .40S&W/10mm TC $120
    200gr .40S&W/10mm TC $124
    230gr .45 HP $134
    230gr .45 RN $134
    These prices are of course before tax, but to soften that blow I do offer a 5% discount for orders over 5000 bullets and dealers can contact me for their pricing. CamPro also produces less common weights and calibers but the above list is what I try and keep in stock, if you are looking for something different contact me and I will add it to my next order for you.

You can order by email (sales@shooterready.ca), on the website or through a PM here but the first 2 will get you the fastest response.

Currently I only do local sales and no shipping but if you don't want to drive out to Abbotsford I will be at all the IPSC qualifiers in the lower mainland as well as other matches in the area. I'm also planning to attend the IPSC qualifier in Nanaimo this year and am more than willing to load my car up with bullets for you guys out on the island.

If you do need shipping Budget Shooter Supplies (see their banner above) carries CamPro bullets and has the best shipping prices I have ever seen. They are also where I buy all my powder and primers from for personal use so I highly recommend them.

And last but not least, I am currently looking at the possibility of having a Calgary branch with all the same prices, so anyone who made it this far down this giant post and happens to be from Calgary area and would purchase bullets from me shoot me an email/message/post in this thread
    Last edited by ShooterReady.ca; 05-03-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Expired Business
    The website was down for a little bit there, my apologies but it is fixed now

Super cool! For once something where I live!
    Member of NFA & BCWL ]. Listener of Slamfire Radio

Did you ever manage to get a Calgary branch open...would you consider an Edmonton one by any chance..looking for a business opportunity
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.