Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Reloading Service

Custom Reloading Service

I first leaned ,of this Home Based business, from a person, shooting his CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, out at the Abbotsford Fish and Game Club, this past March (2013). This person told me he is involved in the competition shooting field. To make a long story short, he explained many shooters involved in that sport, including himself, have used the Custom Reloading ammunition. With that tight circle of shooters using their ammo in competitions, if the ammo was not up to par, the word would soon spread and their business would suffer.

I did have some concerns about purchasing homemade licensed ammo, rather than the factory made ammo at local sporting stores. Misfires, inconsistent powder charges, who would be responsible if my pistol gets damaged, from using their products.

So.. I went over to their business location, at Maple Ridge and bought a 1000 rounds of 124 grains. Shot all rounds,through my CZ 75 B.
    No misfires or concerns. Ammo was consistent. The more I have read, of the other comments, by other shooters who have used their products, it is putting to rest any concerns I may have had.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    They also sell all the reloading tools and supplies to roll your own smokes at excellent prices for those that are nervous about "homemade licensed ammo". Their bulk prices are hard to beat.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    He uses automatic press so it just pumps out the rounds while someone watchs it. He also has sensors on it for when things get low so basicly he has machines that churn out ammo with out the need for someone to do much (you hear them out side at the street)

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    I have heard good things about the ammo but haven't tried any yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    i ordered 1000 124gr 9mm and its been great so far. even with shipping to Alberta the price is very hard to beat
    WTB: HK45C

I've ordered 1000 rounds of 124 gr 9mm. Runs perfect in a glock 17

Great service. Great communication
    Will definitely order again.

Currently have my name down for a dillon 550 with them

I would not consider their pricing competitive. Why would I buy reloaded .45 from them at $360 + shipping per 1000?

I live on Vancouver Island and it's hard to get ammo and reloading supplies lately. I have puchased 38/357 ammo, 9mm for my wife as well as reloading gear. Service is great and quality and price as well. Nice guys.

CGN Regular
    So far, over few thousand rounds of their reloads and no issues since I fired the first round.

\
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionallyOnTarget View Post
    I have heard good things about the ammo but haven't tried any yet.

Don't be concerned about where it is made. As you stated it is licenced manufactured ammo. As such, strict QA applies unlike Bubba cranking it out in his garage. They make a good product.

I have been shooting their stuff for years. Not the highest powered ammo out there, but perfect for plinking for sure. Never had any issues over thousands of rounds...
    "When there is no other course open to man, it is only righteous to unsheathe the sword." - Gobind Singh

"I've got a pistol that is itching to be whipped..." - K1ng

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast